The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beckham snubs mone to Newcastle Utd.

Bill Prawn

In a shock move today, Real Madrid's English hero, David Beckham turned down a move to North East underdogs Newcastle United. A fee of £8 million was agreed for the former Manchester United man, but Beckham was reported to have said there was no way he could leave Real for Newcastle after what theToon Army had done to Thailand and surrounding area. ;)

Guest m5 killer
In a shock move today, Real Madrid's English hero, David Beckham turned down a move to North East underdogs Newcastle United. A fee of £8 million was agreed for the former Manchester United man, but Beckham was reported to have said there was no way he could leave Real for Newcastle after what theToon Army had done to Thailand and surrounding area. ;)
i think you will find that theres alot of people on here that dont think thats funny and when you get knocked out you will know what it was for :fight:

Why waste my time coming back at such mindless comments.

Well you did.....and why was my comment mindless? I offered an opinion as to what or who I felt was the butt of the joke. Because you did not agree did not make my statement "mindless".

i think you will find that theres alot of people on here that dont think thats funny and when you get knocked out you will know what it was for :fight:

no need to be a tw@t about it mate - you sound like some pissed lad down the pub talking like that. you could have just expressed your opinion. :devil:

no need to be a tw@t about it mate - you sound like some pissed lad down the pub talking like that. you could have just expressed your opinion. :devil:

Good shout :thumbs:

We are never all going to agree about everything on the forum but there are certain ways to express that difference of opinion that dont invlove threatening to knock someone out :(

Guest m5 killer

that joke is not funny and it shouldnt even have been allowed to be posted alot of people i know had family in most of the countries involved and i dont get pissed at the pub and talk rubbish either if bill prawn thinks it is a threat thats up to him and ps any body who wants to find me its wandsworth road london sw8 next to the drive in mcdonalds you will see all my cars parked in the drive just feel free to knock on the door

From BBC web site:

TV pundit sacked for tsunami joke

Football pundit Rodney Marsh has been fired for making a joke about the tsunami disaster on Sky Sports.

The ex-Manchester City and Queens Park Rangers striker made a joke swapping the word "tsunami" for "Toon Army", the term for Newcastle United supporters.

A Sky Sports spokesman said: "These remarks should never have been made and Sky would like to offer its apologies to those who were offended."

"I am hugely disappointed in myself for letting them down," said Marsh, 60.

Marsh made the comments during a live phone-in programme, You're on Sky Sports, on Monday.

A spokesman for the channel described the joke as "offensive and inexcusable".