Earthquake!!!!!!!

Shadow Beast

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im in birmingham and we felt it alot, whole bed shook for the duration of it scarey hope all u are ok lets hope that it hasnt caused damage

So you eventually made the bed move for your misses, well done, just dont tell her it was an earthquake........you're on for fry up in the morning....:D

I thought I was being haunted! Woke up with the bed shaking and the wardrobe door opened. Woke H up to tell him there had been an earth quake and he looked at me like I was insane and asked why no car alarms were going off then!!

Vicki

Ha, ha, he's been watching to many fims tell him :D

That was rather scary indeed, was in bed with earphones in from me mp3 player, and i heard a low picthed noise, took my earphones out and eveything started rattling badly, worryingly so did my entire collection of beer glasses, not far from the top of my bed!!

Was very scared after it happend last nite, but now im like... wow

I thought I was being haunted! Woke up with the bed shaking and the wardrobe door opened. Woke H up to tell him there had been an earth quake and he looked at me like I was insane and asked why no car alarms were going off then!!

Vicki

The earthquake was crap, didn't even wake me up......:rolleyes: Where have all the decent ones gone...:blink:

H.

I was just drifting off and was at the point where everything feels kinda surreal when it hit. It was really wierd, the house was swaying in the same direction as my bed faces, so it felt like the bed was ebbing back and forth. Thought 'Hmm, that could have been a quake, must check internets in the morning' and went back to sleep.

I thought i had dreamed it. I was having a strange dream then i heard something fall off my desk, my heart was pounding which it somnetimes does when i wake up quickly then i immediately stood up and the floor was moving. very strange :D

Nowhere near as strong as the one in norfolk about 12 years ago though.

Vicki

Thank God I wasn't the only one who thought that :) I was right on the edge of sleep at 1am and when the 'quake hit it felt just like something jumping onto my bed next to me. Oddly enough my first thought was "that could have been an earthquake" followed by an entire night of paranoia that my house had suddenly become haunted. I got about 3 hours sleep in total after that. If I'd have been more awake I might have turned on the news and got a bit of peace!

I'm 25 miles east of Norwich, by the way. Am I the most easterly person to feel anything so far? I didn't hear any noise, just this bouncing sensation