The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93, NA, Silver, Manual.

patrikbrunt

Right i've been talking about selling up for ages now, and i'm finally biting the bullet and writing up the ad. Ive loved owning this car, however my bank balance has taken quite a bashing, and so therefore I have decided to put it up for sale, with the intention of banking the money, getting a cheap runaround and saving up a bit of cash until I can afford a TT, by which time my pay will have upped to (hopefully) a level at which I can more easily afford to run such a guzzler!

Anyway about the car.... Ive owned it for almost a year now, I was the 2nd UK owner, and in which time it has never let me down, accept for needing a clutch and battery just after I bought it. Since owning it I have...

Replaced clutch, with new rear crankshaft seal and gearbox seal at the same time.

Replaced Battery

Fitted cat back stainless exhaust (xs power jobby)

Fitted blitz panel filter

Fitted NGK Iridium plugs

Sprayed the dash silver

Fitted Steering wheel and gearknob (made by myself at work)

Dyed the interior carpet black

Fitted Pioneer CD/MD headunit, Diamond audio front components and alpine rear coax's.

Replaced front number plate for 3/4 size (never been a problem)

Im sure there are a couple more ive forgotten which I will add as and when I remember!

The wheels are Advan Kreuzer Evolutions, 17x8 fronts and 17x10 rears (I believe) with 245 fronts and 265 rear tyres, all with plenty of meat left in them.

The car is fitted with a CAT1 clifford alarm

MOT is due in late July, and tax until June. I have a folder full of receipts from a local garage where the car has always been taken (by me and previous owner) totalling thousands in servicing and repairs, which I think reflects that the car has been well maintained and looked after regardless of cost.

Oh the mileage!! Its currently at just under 162,000 kms, which equates to just over 100,000 miles, the odometer counts up in kilometers, but speedo is in miles, and the cars speed is not limited.

The bodywork is in fairly good condition all around, obviously stone chips to the front, and there is an imperfection on the passenger door where it seems it has been touched up at some point but not all that well! Ill add a pic of this when its a bit lighter out and not raining. Im going to try and get the car valeted soon to get the paint looking nice and shiny for any potential buyers!

And I think that is just about all I need to say, ill come back and add more when it comes to me!

The price is £3500.

Im not looking to sell overnight so im not worried about waiting around a bit to get that money. However if someone has a lil corsa they want to px id be interested in that as im looking for one as a cheap motor while I try to save.

The car is located in Ilminster, Somerset. About 10 miles from Jnc 5 of the M5 or 15 miles or so from Yeovil.

Contact me by PM, email: [email protected], or phone: 07968 300519

OH Of course, pics to follow!!!

O I am so tempted to take it off yur hands as my 1st purchase BUT unfortunatly I've been subject to identity theft so until its all sorted me can't buy anything =( altho if it all gets sorted in the next few weeks and its still for sale I would GLADY take it off yur hands. Do you still have the original steering wheel?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.