The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OUCH, think ive broke my shoulder

JamieP

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you wear any body armour? If not get some and it also makes you look "harder" LOL.

Seriously get some if you havent any and they do the shoulder protectors too. I used to wear it and one of my friends didnt who lost it in a wooded area and had to have some sticks removed from his chest, he was very lucky.

Ouch ! done that before and ended up with a 4" gash up my arm, just remember to change your boxers for clean ones theres nothing more embarrassing than being asked to strip and ya keks are full of skiddys and old pre-c*m lol

Not been to hospital yet, cant be arsed, ill go in the morning, hurts like hell but i can move my arm in all directions so hoping ive not broke anything.

Just a quick question can you take bikes on the plain? If so I may get one. Im talking legally Jamie :D lol

Yea sure you can, some of it is restricted but on the whole you can go pretty much anywhere, something like 28,000 acres of dirt track to play on, huge fun when im not falling off:d

Do you wear any body armour? If not get some and it also makes you look "harder" LOL.

Seriously get some if you havent any and they do the shoulder protectors too. I used to wear it and one of my friends didnt who lost it in a wooded area and had to have some sticks removed from his chest, he was very lucky.

Yea always wear full amour on the dirt bike, if id not been im sure id be in a worse case.

Jamie, have you ever considered taking up knitting :p

Took up carp fishing when i broke my back 2000 but found it boring as hell:)

You've not had this bike long have you? Please be careful - you can get away with being a loony in a car, but on a bike it's gonna hurt..as you've found out. :(

Not the first time ive hurt myself on a bike but i just love riding them so much i cant leave them alone:(

Not been to hospital yet, cant be arsed, ill go in the morning, hurts like hell but i can move my arm in all directions so hoping ive not broke anything.

Yea sure you can, some of it is restricted but on the whole you can go pretty much anywhere, something like 28,000 acres of dirt track to play on, huge fun when im not falling off:d

Yea always wear full amour on the dirt bike, if id not been im sure id be in a worse case.

Took up carp fishing when i broke my back 2000 but found it boring as hell:)

If you got that range of movement it should be good news big man. :)

If your moving the arm around it sounds like brusing,Give the sore parts some ice and heat treatment,but be sure to get it checked out.

Ill deffo go tomorrow, just feel like shit now (have man flu aswell) so gonna chill on the sofa, felling very sorry for myself but have my lady looking after me so not all bad, milking this one:innocent::D

Not the first time ive hurt myself on a bike but i just love riding them so much i cant leave them alone:(

This is why I don't want to try it, I think I'd like it far too much and it'd end in tears!

Funnily though, the more that petrol goes up - the more I'm starting to consider it. Even after how much I harp on about how dangerous they are. :(

Get it seen to, Jamie.

If you've torn any ligaments etc you could end up with scar tissue which can cause a lack of mobility.

Wise words oh redless one :D

I didn't get something similar sorted & now have restricted movement in left arm, shoulder & neck!!

I think we should all chip in to buy Jamie a bubblewrap suit ;)