The mkiv Supra Owners Club

guaging interest..light accident damage,good easy project car.

Guest Foxy

I bought this supra to repair and sell,as i already have another one.It was involved in a small front end crash.It needs a front bumper,n/s/f wing,n/s/f headlight and n/s/f lower wishbone to complete.Could do with the paintwork freshning up too(and starter,as i borrowed that one for my supra)i had intended to complete it but due to changes with my work,and building work due to start at home,I now need the space and money.I think it might still be motd.It has 72k and I drove the car to my garage,and apart from the obvious it drove well.I would let it go for not a lot of money.I'll post a few pics over the next few days.thanx.There is no asking price.Best offer gets the car.It also comes with Private plate

I can try and get pictures of it on Tuesday, if that's not too late. I would've done it tomorrow but I have to work late. Hope that's okay and thanks for your interest.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry so much time has passed,I've not had a chance to do anything more abaut the car(due to some serious personal matters)I Promise I'll have some pics in at the weekend,more than likely sunday afternoon.I really appriciate all your interest and understanding.Thanx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.