The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Import Supra Manual 23k KMS

JNk10

1995 Toyota Supra Non-Turbo Manual transmission. The car was imported into the UK in 1998 and has been garaged ever since being in the UK except for the last month as unfortuntely it won't fit in my garage. I bought this car off a gentleman that lived a couple of doors up from my uncle that had MS and needed an automatic car due to getting spasms in his hand. I thought it would be an old supra in poor condition but when I saw this, I just had to buy it! I sold my car at the time so that I could keep this car but now Ive come into financial difficulites so need to sell it.

The car is 100% genuine and you will NOT find 1 in better condition or with lower mileage. I was unsure what to value this car at because of the low mileage so did alot of research into Supras in the UK and the lowest mileage one I could find had done 30,000 Miles and that was selling for £6995 so here is your chance to grab a bargain.

The car has only covered 23,000 KMS since new which works out to be around 14,000 Miles. If you do a HPi check on the car, you will find that it has lots of mileage entries recorded with NMR and DVLA throughout its life to confirm its mileage is genuine. The condition of the car is second to none. It is immaculate and I would go as far as saying its in show room condition. It has been very well looked after and is a joy to own. People continuosly comment on the condition of the car and can't believe its so mint. It really has to be seen to be believed. The car is totally standard apart from an Alpine CD player as the original Toyota one would not pick up the UK radio stations.

Its comes with all the usual extras including:

Manual gearbox

Air conditioning

Electric mirrors including electric folding

Electric drivers seat

Electric windows

Alpine CD Player

Power Steering

ABS

Leather rear seats

I have placed the asking price at what I feel is an extremely low price. I will let any inspection be carried out on the car as I know it is perfect. You are more than welcome to come and view the car. Please either email me or phone me to arrange to come and look at it. My email address and phone number are:

[email protected]

£4995

On ebay starting at £4495

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320219118028&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.