The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supercharger done on the Monaro

JamieP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dangerousandy

Hmmm, didn't the VXR8 on TOP GEAR blow its diff when the Stig tested it????? I seem to remember Clarkson going on about when Hamilton was driving round the track. Is Jamie the Stig????!!! Nice one mate, but do yourself a favour and remove those Griffin badges from an otherwise cool car!

oh nice one , you make your comment on charlotes assumption .

youve heard the saying about assuming

I didn't make an assumption, I saw the video.

I'm not even going to lower myself to argue about this.

I hope that Jamie enjoys his car a lot, it looks lovely. I just wish sometimes he'd save his showing off to a track away from public roads.

Fact is no one was hurt and Jamie simply had some fun in his car, whats the problem?

Totally agree! No-one was hurt and there was no "Near misses" and allthough i havent seen the video i would bet the street wasent lined with croweds (sp) Have you seen some of the ace cafe videos? Hundereds of people very close to some proper dangerous driving

I didn't make an assumption, I saw the video.

I'm not even going to lower myself to argue about this.

I hope that Jamie enjoys his car a lot, it looks lovely. I just wish sometimes he'd save his showing off to a track away from public roads.

typical charlotte make a condescending statement then run and hide ,

So driving like a parsnip in a residential area is perfectly fine right up until the point when someone actually gets hurt as a result of it is it? I just want to get this clear here.

Some of you should be well aware that this forum does not condone illegal activity... certainly not in a public forum :innocent:

So in summary, and as usual, only positive comments are allowed regarding anything certain members do otherwise the associated fan clubs get all defensive on their behalf.

What's more amusing is the way people are quick to defend without having seen the evidence that has been hastily removed from the public domain for some reason.