The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supercharger done on the Monaro

JamieP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much bhp do you think it's got now?

They mapped it on the rd so no dyno figure yet.

For the 9psi kit they claim approx 580bhp and 580ftlb(at 2000rpm) depending on supporting mods, i have the full wortec system with sports cats and headers aswell, its also had the springs changed for there uprated ones and there rd response pack fitted.

I called owen developments today to book it in for a power run (waiting for them to comfirm a date) so lets see. :)

If i find its not fast enough im going to change to the 12psi kit for a claimed 635bhp but doing that i lose the full warrenty i have now.

Very nice mate do you no what to expect? did you they have a demo car with the kit fitted ? bet you cant wait to warm the tyres up lol .

I drove their demo car with the 6psi kit fitted (530bhp) and i loved that, instant torque, and the best car ive ever drove.

Im sure this wont be as quick as my supra but as an all in package it wins hands down imo:)