The mkiv Supra Owners Club

John Howard Speech about immigrants

MaveriK

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are extremists who use the religion as it seems to be the root of evil these days. It clearly states in the Quran, if you are living in a foreign land then you obey the countries law. These people (maybe 5 of them) kick this up and before you know it the whole media is on it like their is no tomorrow. This makes good news, people read it. The not so intelligent then believe the whole religion is bad news, they cause friction & these 5 people have made enough news coverage to gain them new members who have been attacked or abused because of their belief.

If you want to see an example, look at the recent news of the guys who were going to protest with empty coffin's to where the soldiers return to the UK. Kicked up a massive fuss & every media hound dog was on it, then nothing happened because they never intended to do anything, it was all for media attention.

The not so intelligent then believe the whole religion is bad news, they cause friction & these 5 people have made enough news coverage to gain them new members who have been attacked or abused because of their belief.

That's the saddest thing about it all. A small minority of extremists give religions a bad name.

These are extremists who use the religion as it seems to be the root of evil these days. It clearly states in the Quran, if you are living in a foreign land then you obey the countries law. These people (maybe 5 of them) kick this up and before you know it the whole media is on it like their is no tomorrow. This makes good news, people read it. The not so intelligent then believe the whole religion is bad news, they cause friction & these 5 people have made enough news coverage to gain them new members who have been attacked or abused because of their belief.

If you want to see an example, look at the recent news of the guys who were going to protest with empty coffin's to where the soldiers return to the UK. Kicked up a massive fuss & every media hound dog was on it, then nothing happened because they never intended to do anything, it was all for media attention.

verry true. it is a sad fact the the one bad apple shall we say can ruin the credibility and cast a shadow over millions, i think its important that people vent there anger at this type of thing at EXTREAMISTS and TERRORIST that simply use religion as a way of starting trouble and not at muslims becuase as stated the ways of these people is not in keeping with true muslim faith.

That's the saddest thing about it all. A small minority of extremists give religions a bad name.

:thumbs:

verry true. it is a sad fact the the one bad apple shall we say can ruin the credibility and cast a shadow over millions, i think its important that people vent there anger at this type of thing at EXTREAMISTS and TERRORIST that simply use religion as a way of starting trouble and not at muslims becuase as stated the ways of these people is not in keeping with true muslim faith.

It is great people like yourself understand this, but the majority don't. I joined the Facebook group a few weeks back to stop the march happening from that IslamUK group & the amount of people who were blaming all muslims! There was some very nasty comments, so I stepped in & explained nicely. I was surprised with the reaction, they apologised (No need) and explain how they never knew. I don't blame people the way they feel about these things, most of the time it is incorrect information being passed through chinese whispers.

You mean you don't appreciate mods merging threads? :blink:

Damnit man. I miss my old job.

Nothing felt better after a long day than to sit here merging threads together like some demented intarwebz blender.

I'd have topped it off with a nice 'Threads merged' post and maybe a sarky comment or three.

Damnit man. I miss my old job.

Nothing felt better after a long day than to sit here merging threads together like some demented intarwebz blender.

I'd have topped it off with a nice 'Threads merged' post and maybe a sarky comment or three.

Ah, those were the days :)

Ah, those were the days :)

They certainly were. When I look back at those long-ago days I get a little tear in my eye. Then I start sobbing then screaming until I start headbutting the nearest wall. The nice lady then brings me my meds.

I volunteered you know.:blink:

Still, it's good to know that I left my job in safe hands.