The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Christian Froh

Christian Froh

I'm waiting for this to be said in Germany! Don't get me wrong: I know about our past, of course, and I really and literally embrace the ones who come here and want to built this country with us original germans. Like many turks in my neighborhood that are fully integrated. They have another religion, but they generally adopt our values, and thats pretty fine. But the ones that only cause trouble and even threaten lives with their mislead behaviour: Leave! We don't need you here! We have a working system, the best we ever had in Germany, and we want to keep it running! Peaceful, determined and sticking to our values.

Christian Froh

Christian Froh

I'm waiting for this to be said in Germany! Don't get me wrong: I know about our past, of course, and I really and literally embrace the ones who come here and want to built this country with us original germans. Like many turks in my neighborhood that are fully integrated. They have another religion, but they generally adopt our values, and thats pretty fine. But the ones that only cause trouble and even threaten lives with their mislead behaviour: Leave! We don't need you here! We have a working system, the best we ever had in Germany, and we want to keep it running! Peaceful, distinguished and sticking to our values.

Christian Froh

Christian Froh

I'm waiting for this to be said in Germany! Don't get me wrong: I know about our past, of course, and I really and literally embrace the ones who come here and want to built this country with us original germans. Like many turks in my neighborhood that are fully integrated. They another religion, but they generally adopt our values, and thats pretty fine. But the ones that only cause trouble and even threaten lives with their mislead behaviour: Leave! We don't need you here! We have a working system, the best we ever had in Germany, and we want to keep it running! Peaceful, distinguished and sticking to our values.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.