The mkiv Supra Owners Club

not a good day

Fifty

:(

wifes Suzuki Rad goes pop - steam everywhere.

Came home early from work and tried to get the unit out - 3 cut fingers later its out but there are 8 variants - WTF!

Then find out she cant use the peugot to go to work tomorrow because I cant use the Supra -guess what the MOT ran out Sunday and I didnt notice - GREAT!

I have to take 1/2 day off take her to work 20 miles in the opposite direction and get local garage to MOT the supe - doh I need a drnik

Rich

:D

lets hope so rear wiper rubber is f++ked otherwise shouldnt have any probs

Rich

Your worried about a rear wiper rubber, god I wish I had your life lol.......

Take it to work, I was driving my Supe around for a couple of weeks when its ticket run out, max fine is £100 "if you get caught".....but why would you.....

Take it to work, I was driving my Supe around for a couple of weeks when its ticket run out, max fine is £100 "if you get caught".....but why would you.....

That's some great advice right there!

And while you're at it, don't worry about any of your other legal stuff like insurance or driving license either, eh? Apparently the average fine for no insurance is only a couple of hundred quid - so it makes sense not to get any.

Glad you're doing the responsible thing, Fifty. Hope the Supe gets through it's MOT without any probs.

That's some great advice right there!

And while you're at it, don't worry about any of your other legal stuff like insurance or driving license either, eh? Apparently the average fine for no insurance is only a couple of hundred quid - so it makes sense not to get any.

Glad you're doing the responsible thing, Fifty. Hope the Supe gets through it's MOT without any probs.

Yes I am sure it invalidates your insurance which could have very serious consequences indeed.

Good news is passed with no advisories that FIVE YEARS on the trot without spending a penny!

Also got Vitara radiator recored and highy recomment Newquay rads of Roche - very nice guys indeed.

Rich:D:p

Yes I am sure it invalidates your insurance which could have very serious consequences indeed.

Good news is passed with no advisories that FIVE YEARS on the trot without spending a penny!

Also got Vitara radiator recored and highy recomment Newquay rads of Roche - very nice guys indeed.

WOOHOO:) Thought so, and admit, so did you ;)

And thats a common myth, no MOT does not invalidate your insurance.....;)

I know this becuase I have personally first hand experience in this......

But yeah maybe my original comment was a little flipant, but I was mearly trying to say that taking half a day off work, extra running around across town etc, for the sake of using the car for one day, and if your anything like me where you dont crash a lot or drive around with no insurance or while banned, then its hardly the biggest crime in the world for the up-heavel (sp?) to your daily routine......but thats my personal opinion....

And thats a common myth, no MOT does not invalidate your insurance.....;)

I know this becuase I have personally first hand experience in this......

But yeah maybe my original comment was a little flipant, but I was mearly trying to say that taking half a day off work, extra running around across town etc, for the sake of using the car for one day, and if your anything like me where you dont crash a lot or drive around with no insurance or while banned, then its hardly the biggest crime in the world for the up-heavel (sp?) to your daily routine......but thats my personal opinion....

OK respect your opinion, each to their own I say - always like to do things right myself - pity there are thousands who drive around on the wrong side of the rules though; and we eventually wind up paying for them

Rich

OK respect your opinion, each to their own I say - always like to do things right myself - pity there are thousands who drive around on the wrong side of the rules though; and we eventually wind up paying for them

Rich

No one has paid for me yet......so dont tar me with that brush, Im paying two insurance, two MOT's and two road taxes, so that wont wash with me mate.........;) As I always do things right too.....

No one has paid for me yet......so dont tar me with that brush, Im paying two insurance, two MOT's and two road taxes, so that wont wash with me mate.........;) As I always do things right too.....

Whoa! I didnt tar you and I didnt say you werent paying either

Rich