The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ever seen one better in red??

Guest Jaz

79k documented mileage from new, 18" Antera Alloys(worth £2000). Brand new tyres last week. Imported '05 & over £5000 spent (all receipts kept). New blue hoses, HKS dump valve, HKS turbo timer, HKS s/steel silent exhaust, Custom Silver Dash, Colour changeable indigo dials, Cat 1+2 Thatcham approved Cobra Alarm with global closing (windows on remote & C/L)+ Immoboliser. FHS both UK & JAP,

Unmarked dash/interior, Carpets as new+orig.car mats, Meticulously serviced + oil change every few mths inc., Flawless blended side skirts & rear spats, Glass UK spec headlamps. TRD spoiler, Kenwood CD/MP3 player, Infinity Kappa component 3-way speakers in rear,10" Vibe Subwoofer+amp, Under bonnet - maintained like the crown jewels. Garaged & has remains garaged since being brought into the UK. It has a Grade 4 import rating for its superb condition. Engine purrs faultlessly at 600rpm with only vapour from exhaust. MOT till July ‘08. Sold with 6mths tax. House move forces this reluctant sale. This is a bargain.

MY BELOVED SUPRA HAS NOW BEEN SOLD. CAN A MOD PLS AMMEND THE HEADER TO THIS THREAD ACCORDINGLY, WITH THANKS.

I had 4 calls with 2 serious people interested in buying my car today. A top bloke called Paul is her proud new owner, and will be looking after her from now on.

I am very, very sad to see her go :(

Jaz

MY BELOVED SUPRA HAS NOW BEEN SOLD. CAN A MOD PLS AMMEND THE HEADER TO THIS THREAD ACCORDINGLY, WITH THANKS.

I had 4 calls with 2 serious people interested in buying my car today. A top bloke called Paul is her proud new owner, and will be looking after her from now on.

I am very, very sad to see her go :(

Jaz

Well done mate - he probably appreciated the fact that it was the best ever red supra he has ever seen:d

I'll be honest, it IS one of the nicest red ones I've seen (though yours is a bit special SupraAyf...and worth a fair bit more I suspect!) and looks as good if not better in the metal. Goes pretty well to! :eyebrows:

Great guy too (cheers Jaz) with plenty of receipts so it's done! After 2 SZs I now have a TT...feels good, but scared about the money spent!! :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.