The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Single Turbo For Sale

Supra ST Myster

J Spec 1993 K Plate Single Turbo

about 77500miles

Standard 202 black

Power steering aftermarket oil cooler

Has T61 Turbo on Low boost (always run 0.5-0.6 bar) been installed since september 06 and has never gone wrong, afs are 10.8 on Full boost at the moment, tial external wastegate, Walbro Fuel Pump and everything else is stock

Full RSR EXhaust with double decat

Veislide front bumper (needs respraying)

OEM Side Skirts

TRD Black Rear Spoiler

18" alloys

Auto with aftermarket auto cooler

Power steering aftermarket oil cooler

Cream Seats

after market dials, HKS boost gauge, Turbo Timer, Apexi RSM meter

Aftermarket double din stereo

HID 6000s

UK Glass Headlights

Pics Below

Couple of bad bits is that the bonnet could do with a respray and the front bumper could do with a respray

Also a vid on the dyno

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, my plan was to fit 650s and an e-manage and just run 1.2bar would of done for me, just never got round to it i guess

Interior is very clean, has cream leather seats from a UK car, blue dash with el dials and double head unit.

The bonnet has about a 2inch paint chip and a very small dent in the middle area, the front bumper is the one that really needs respraying, i may see how much that is and get that done along with the bonnet.

Since september 06 it has never run over 0.6bar of boost!

you say its too cheap but it needs an ecu and injectors then mapping etc which is the best part of between 1 and 2k depending on what ecu you go for, then a fmic and no doubt other bits to make it run at full boost so factor that in and i recon its about right :)

also look at another one on here thats all been done and he cant sell his for 10k and been trying for months!!

just a bad time at the moment to sell a performance car so i do think you need to price it right to guarantee a sale

good look with it

Mike

im going to get the autobox replaced with a newer one as its started to slip a bit when its cold, then im going to respray the said sections then i may invest in bigger injectors and an emanage or sell once the paintwork is done.. must admit im quite tempted to swap with yours!!

spend a bit more and get a manual conversion ;) hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.