The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra SZ 5spd Manual

HERBIE

Its with a heavy heart that im having to sell my much loved Supra.At only twenty years of age and after years of saving I finally got the £ together to buy the only car i've ever wanted and due to new circumstances its not gona be able to stay

Movin away in a few months for a year's internship for my university course and need the cash to support myself in Dublin.Its a brave distance away from my home in Fermanagh and i cant afford the insurance (which is a ridiculous price in ROI for me) or the tax which is excessive to say the least seein as im still currently at uni and runnin out of the extra money i had kept to keep the car

I dont want to sell it to just any1,who has no appreciation for the car and will end up destroyin it,so thats why im advertisin on here,so that any1 who buys it will appreciate and maintain it the way i do

Its currently gettin a full service as i type and is stock as regards any engine modifications.All necessary import docs kept safe in the glovebox.taxed until next Jan 09 and MOT'd til June

Engine

Standard

85000miles

Wheels

18" Ace DeepDish

Exterior

Body is in very good condition.Only mod is the sideskirts.afraid i dont know what make as fitted by a previous owner but they are in good condition bar one small mark on the rear of the left one

Interior

Stock

Stereo

Sony CD/MD with remote and 10 disc changer in boot(not that the remotes ever been used lol)

Badpoint

The lights have misted up like any of the plastic headlights and i havent got chance to replace them

Apart from that the car is in top order and im hopin it will find a good home with somebody from the club

Havin owned this Supra i've no doubt i'll be getin another one when i get finished with my degree

I've attached some pics also of the car

Cars now been serviced

All oils changed

All filters changed

Denso Sparkplugs fitted

Brake pads all done

Headlights now being sorted

2 new front tyres to come

Reduced now to £4000

If any1's put off about the car being in ireland and having a long drive im prepared to take the car to whatever port or airport anyone would be travelling to if interested in buying the car

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.