The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The car you should have got...

johnnyknox

Bit of a strange thread and I am sure it will get mixed responses.

With the total cost of your Supra (including purchase price and cost of midifications etc), is there another car out there that you wish you had pruchased for the exact same money?

For many of you the answer will be no but for me personally I wish I had gone for something like this:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/354109.htm

With the total cost of your Supra (including purchase price and cost of midifications etc), is there another car out there that you wish you had pruchased for the exact same money?

For many of you the answer will be no but for me personally I wish I had gone for something like this:

R34 GTR for me ... but I am working on fixing that :D

Dont forget that even if you bought the R34Gtr...

the pattern and costs will be exactly the same.Only even more pricey :D

At the end of the day its the wrong type of car to buy if you dont expect to want to mod it and spend £££ on maintaining it....

No regrets :eyebrows: Supra 4 Life :D

Price per pound I don't think you can beat the Supra, but I think you're really asking the people that have spent the big money. I've spent a pittance in comparison to many on here.

Agreed Pete...and yeh, this thread is directed more at those that have spent big money on their Supras rather than those who have just got a stock or BPU car. :)

The thing with that is you would have bought that car and then spent money modifying that, and could start a thread about the next car up the tree you could have bought if you didn't modify it :D

I do know what you mean though ;)