The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 6 Speed SZ-R (Facelift) MINT

woodst

SOLD

The spec:

-Toyota Supra 3.0L N/A Facelift SZ-R (non-vvti version)

-P reg 1997,

-Red (Still VERY bright)

-6 Gear Manual.

-Limited Slip Differential (LSD)

-63000 Miles.

For 11 years old and low mileage, this still drives like a new car.

Taken from the chassis plate

-Model: E-JZA80-ALFSF

-Engine: 2JZ-GE 2999cc

-Frame No: ZJA-80-0039473

-Colour: 3L2

-Trim: FA20

-Trans/Axle: V161 A02B

-Plant/Built: A22

Added over the years:

-Cat 1 Alarm system

-Clarion 6x9 Audio Speakers back. Original housing

-Vibe 6” Audio Speakers Front.

-Pioneer FH-P4100 double din CD/tape/radio

-17" Alloys. (plenty of tread left on all tyres)

-New Denso Iridium U- Groove plugs fitted.

The bad bits:

- 2 Small round dents 8mm.

Little more info:

-The car was brought in to the country on 17-11-2003, by an importer in Doncaster and subsequently sold on the 18-11-2003. The then owner traded it in some 3 years later for a 4 wheel Drive at the same Doncaster trader, I then purchased on 21-10-2006, so I'm shown as 3rd keeper on the supplied log book

-Since ownership the car has had full service every 6 months & MOT every year.

-All paper work will be supplied on every bit of work that has been done on the car since I've owned it.

- I replace all the camber adjuster bolts on 27/04/2007 and then had a full suspension geometry setup. This with the LSD ensures maximum grip.

-As said above, I've owned this car for just over 17 months now and use it daily. Never had any problems, starts first time, the engine bay is so clean you could it your dinner off of it.

Having looked around at other N/A examples out there, I think you will find it hard to find one as good as this that has not been molested one way or another.

-Asking price is £5750

Call 07989 342225

More Pictures in my garage.

[ATTACH]70721[/ATTACH]

Hey mate, everyone is struggling, people have only recieved one pay packet since xmas which I don't think helps. Also with fuel prices as of late :(

If she is that mint i'd wait till the show seasons start and take the car along and put some sale signs in the windows :)

Its a slow market right now, some people have been advertising there cars for months, the price is about right! I'd put mine up for about that if I was to sell :)

4 time wasters later one even from France.

Unbelievable if people don’t intend to buy then I ask why bother! Are people’s lives just that dismal? Not one has even seen it apparently their circumstances changed just before they intend to view. A peace of advice to all would be buyers ask your Mrs. and check your bank balance another good check would be to get an insurance quote. Any legitimate offers out there?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.