The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Auto TT

Guest Johnnynhl

Guest Johnnynhl

1994 Jap Import, declared registered in UK 2002 through Vine Place performance cars. I bought it in 2005 from a company director in Darvel who had taken a heart attack and could no longer drive. I always thought it might have been the Supra that did it!!. Totally unmolested except for 17in BBS wheels, I was going to do loads to it but the car is so perfect as she is. 91K but purrs like a big kitten, front discs and pads replaced at 85K. New oil and filter every 3K. Cam belt changed at 68K when I bought it. Not sure if I can part with it but the advert is to gauge interest. I can post photos etc if you want more info. Alternately the car is in Prestwick, Scotland if anyone is interested PM and I will arrange to let you see it. Please no timewasters, your not getting a test drive anyway!.

Cheers Johnny

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.