The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra N/A Manual

kosmic

Hey peeps. After selling my GZ TT last year and seriously regretting it,im after another Supe.

Want a cheap SZ Manual to start my new project on. Needs to be MOT'd pref Taxed too and not too bothered about the bodywork as long as its mechanically sound.

Will consider anything upto around £2750. Though id try here first before i trawl through the used car ads ;)

Thanks for looking

ill sell you mine!! but not for that price!! im lookng for £4000!!!

ill send you pics if you want, the ones one garage are crap!! lol..

good luck!! you pay for what you get!! sometimes going the cheaper way becames the most expensive!!

Thanks for the offer but im looking for something cheaper. Iwent to view a Supra last week for £2300 in east london, had a shite bodykit on it but was mechanically sound and ran perfectly, twas gone by the time id made up my mind. Ive been through the whole pay cheap pay twice but the plans for the project include a complete engine out/shell rebuild etc so the car being past its best isnt a major concern for me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.