The mkiv Supra Owners Club

valentines day

supra steveo

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah probably, she was all over the bonnet at one point with zips and buttons clanging against the paint, high heels up on the bumper, but I didnt care as the front bumper is waiting to replaced and when the car goes back to GVN to have it fitted they have to respray the bonnet due to it not having a good finish lol, so crack on I say.....:D

Ash, Got an update for me?;)

Naa we don't care about that we want our pictures that have been promised.

I like this one, but her rules were she had to pick which photo you got see.......;) I would have chose the pink on the floor with a keeper bar round her wrists and hooked over the back of her heels........

Guest Nicholas
I like this one, but her rules were she had to pick which photo you got see.......;) I would have chose the pink on the floor with a keeper bar round her wrists and hooked over the back of her heels........

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa264/Team55/General/100_0311.jpg

No offence ash but she looks a little rough.. :search: bad photo?

edit.. just looked again and judging by that carpet and chair those balloons should bring the price of her council house up :D

Oh, I thought I had?

Isn't that smilie all you need to post in order to convey your entire thoughts on a subject? A universally understood reply that can be used at any time to say the same thing as a thousand words.

But your answers are usually so much more entertaining.

Oh well, :taped:.

No offence ash but she looks a little rough.. :search: bad photo?

edit.. just looked again and judging by that carpet and chair those balloons should bring the price of her council house up :D

Mmmmm, Im being carefull what I say here now because that house is my house, privately owned and those sofa's were brand new around Aug last year, but i will take your comments with a pinch of salt as far as those comments go, and why you think she lives in a council house anyway puzzles me as I have never said about her living arrangements so someone is just being a little judgemental me thinks maybe because I have mentioned ex job......I would still expect people to be happy for someone else though, but guess thats just me.....and as for a 'little' rough is she really ? Not that Im bothered what anyone else thinks, but granted we were smashed when those were taken and I asked her for the slutty look with the underwear, love red lipstick and dark eye shadow especially at certain times......;)

Mmmmm, Im being carefull what I say here now because that house is my house, privately owned and those sofa's were brand new around Aug last year, but i will take your comments with a pinch of salt as far as those comments go, and why you think she lives in a council house anyway puzzles me as I have never said about her living arrangements so someone is just being a little judgemental me thinks maybe because I have mentioned ex job......I would still expect people to be happy for someone else though, but guess thats just me.....and as for a 'little' rough is she really ? Not that Im bothered what anyone else thinks, but granted we were smashed when those were taken and I asked her for the slutty look with the underwear, love red lipstick and dark eye shadow especially at certain times......;)

Thats a beautiful picture there you just added. I will say i have a question, WTF are you doing sat at a computer when theres better ways :eyebrows: to spend your time;)