The mkiv Supra Owners Club

valentines day

supra steveo

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be in luck here, she wants me to take pics :eyebrows: and in the underwear lol, she gets better and better this girl. She doesnt think she is gorgeous after I said I would send some pics into FHM's high street honeys, so she said while laughing maybe I should run a poll on the Supra forum to gauge whether others without a biased opinion thinks she could make the cut.....:innocent:

It would be an honor to offer my fittyness rating services to you good sir.

Who ever said Romance was dead

Boss came in today, and asked what day it was.. I said 14th! He said nothing..

lunch time he gets a phone call from his wife, who reminds him what day it is!

Lets just say ive been running round Thornbury getting Cards and a massive bunch of flowers... I was told 'coming back with nothing, is NOT an option!'

Lol... And i thought i was free from all this this year!

Should have returned with a massive black 12" rubber parsnip with a bow around it........lol

"There you go, give that to misses for Valentines".....lol

I like your way of thinking :D

My way of thinking, she's worse then me lol......I dread to think what she would come up with if she was in on this thread....lol.....

It would be an honor to offer my fittyness rating services to you good sir.

I'll let her know there are eager judges awaiting with score cards in hand, Oh wait a minute thats not your score card in your hand, dirty bugger......;)

Ha, ha you guys, if I told her this she probably say ok but same rules as when she was working, no contact.....;) She loves the attention I reckon ;)

Yeah, spent way too much, but she's worth it.......

And Heckler, I have been waiting for him to come and meet me for some time now, me and Si have spoke on and off for a few years now, £10 I see him round for that cuppa within the next week lol......;)

your on, next week ok ;) - who gets the £10?

luke, trust me every time ive been in the dog house as they say flowers are a good saver ... never fail , just sit back and wait for the phone call about 10 min after they have been delivered and shes got ove rthe excitment its amazeing what you can pick from the neighbours garden some quality flowers he does grow

Just thought I'd let you know they worked a treat :D

Shes at work until 7:30pm though so we're having our 'together' time tomorrow evening instead :D

I am now officially back in the good books, result!

There are plenty of women who want what you want, you just gotta find the right one :)

Thanks Vicky,Andrew,and Keancy ;)

yeh i do act like a big kid im afraid ,.but yes im 42,i got to that age realy quick and dont know where the time has gone,

but thankyou for the compliment,.

Im sure one day i will meet a lady who`s on the same wave length - fate offers all sorts of weird and wonderfull pathways ;)

:D i hope you didn't scratch your paintwork Ash

Yeah probably, she was all over the bonnet at one point with zips and buttons clanging against the paint, high heels up on the bumper, but I didnt care as the front bumper is waiting to replaced and when the car goes back to GVN to have it fitted they have to respray the bonnet due to it not having a good finish lol, so crack on I say.....:D

Yeah probably, she was all over the bonnet at one point with zips and buttons clanging against the paint, high heels up on the bumper, but I didnt care as the front bumper is waiting to replaced and when the car goes back to GVN to have it fitted they have to respray the bonnet due to it not having a good finish lol, so crack on I say.....:D

Your bonnet doesn't look like this, when you checked this morning does it :p

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3546/carmh2.th.jpg