The mkiv Supra Owners Club

valentines day

supra steveo

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today for my girlfriend I sent her 100 red hellium filled balloons and 100 white air filled balloons which she currently has in her living room, it looks good with red balloons on the ceiling and white on the floor.......

Apart from that I have bought her far too much sexy underwear, 4 different collections, some nice and classy and then some just plain dirty ones for me to enjoy.....

And then a load of small/jokey items, like a solid silver I love you rolo in a nice gift box, clone a willy which you she can make into a replica vibrator of my knob lol, no small/jokes you lot lol...some bondage tape, gel stuff that turns your bath water into a soothing gel, little under the water rainbow maker for the bath, Im missing you glass ornament thing for her to keep at home and a heart shape fried egg pan thing so I can cook her eggs on toast on the morning in the shape of hearts....

And lastly a pole dancing pole, as she used to work as a dancer, before she got sacked lol, and she misses it and the work out, so thought I would get one for home, not just for my own pleasure of course though lol.......cant wait for her to try it out tonight.....

Well today for my girlfriend I sent her 100 red hellium filled balloons and 100 white air filled balloons which she currently has in her living room, it looks good with red balloons on the ceiling and white on the floor.......

Apart from that I have bought her far too much sexy underwear, 4 different collections, some nice and classy and then some just plain dirty ones for me to enjoy.....

And then a load of small/jokey items, like a solid silver I love you rolo in a nice gift box, clone a willy which you she can make into a replica vibrator of my knob lol, no small/jokes you lot lol...some bondage tape, gel stuff that turns your bath water into a soothing gel, little under the water rainbow maker for the bath, Im missing you glass ornament thing for her to keep at home and a heart shape fried egg pan thing so I can cook her eggs on toast on the morning in the shape of hearts....

And lastly a pole dancing pole, as she used to work as a dancer, before she got sacked lol, and she misses it and the work out, so thought I would get one for home, not just for my own pleasure of course though lol.......cant wait for her to try it out tonight.....

I coming round to yours for a cup of tea!!!

Guest Laura_g

bloody hell you pushed the boat out there big time lol

Ha, ha you guys, if I told her this she probably say ok but same rules as when she was working, no contact.....;) She loves the attention I reckon ;)

Yeah, spent way too much, but she's worth it.......

And Heckler, I have been waiting for him to come and meet me for some time now, me and Si have spoke on and off for a few years now, £10 I see him round for that cuppa within the next week lol......;)

Sounds like you're a serial "I Want One Of Those" customer. :D

bloody hell you pushed the boat out there big time lol

Yeah and still spent another £25 in the card when I got her card today, saw teddys and stuff and couldnt stop lol......lucky its pay day tomorrow, but I dont need any money when I have her.......she means more to me then money.....

We met at a friends house, I didnt know what she done for a living intially, and seeing as I have never been to a strip club before, or had a proper lap dance I thought she could take my virgintiy on that front and give me a show at home....;)

Guest Laura_g
Yeah and still spent another £25 in the card when I got her card today, saw teddys and stuff and couldnt stop lol......lucky its pay day tomorrow, but I dont need any money when I have her.......she means more to me then money.....

men take notes lol

We met at a friends house, I didnt know what she done for a living intially, and seeing as I have never been to a strip club before, or had a proper lap dance I thought she could take my virgintiy on that front and give me a show at home....;)
I meant this place: http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/

Oh yeah, with you now dude...:D

I admit it, findmeagift.com, prezziesforaprincess etc, they all seem to sell the same stuff, but there is some funky stuff on there, last year I done the whole families Xmas shopping on those sites, never had to venture into packed and crowded town once it was great.....:D

Yes take note! He gets paid tomorrow so while we are all still skint he can buy the beers!

Lol, credit card seriously needs some love after this week, its been hammered.........:blink:

That could have been spent on the Supra getting my wheels and tires swapped over along with a full geometry that I really need doing.........

I coming round to yours for a cup of tea!!!

Were all coming round:eyebrows:

You might be in luck here, she wants me to take pics :eyebrows: and in the underwear lol, she gets better and better this girl. She doesnt think she is gorgeous after I said I would send some pics into FHM's high street honeys, so she said while laughing maybe I should run a poll on the Supra forum to gauge whether others without a biased opinion thinks she could make the cut.....:innocent:

You might be in luck here, she wants me to take pics :eyebrows: and in the underwear lol, she gets better and better this girl. She doesnt think she is gorgeous after I said I would send some pics into FHM's high street honeys, so she said while laughing maybe I should run a poll on the Supra forum to gauge whether others without a biased opinion thinks she could make the cut.....:innocent:

Or maybe just a mini-meet, I'm heading into hampshire later too... :innocent:

Who ever said Romance was dead

Boss came in today, and asked what day it was.. I said 14th! He said nothing..

lunch time he gets a phone call from his wife, who reminds him what day it is!

Lets just say ive been running round Thornbury getting Cards and a massive bunch of flowers... I was told 'coming back with nothing, is NOT an option!'

Lol... And i thought i was free from all this this year!