The mkiv Supra Owners Club

valentines day

supra steveo

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky b*stard. That's my ideal. No hassle, no torment, but safe in the knowledge that you have secure on tap sex. Git

Lol Sheefa,

yeh sex is great isnt it,but what about when you realy want to wake up next to a nice woman,smell her hair,and talk heart to heart,.not have to perform and just take you as you are and knowing she will be there when you get home,.and knowing her inside and out,.

a shag buddy doesnt provide that,.

and to be honest,all my last few G/F`s have just been that (shag buddies) and you start to feel kind of used ,.

honest mate :(

Isnt this pic cute :)

http://www.parrotloveinternational.com/maskedLB.gif

awwww :innocent:

Lol Sheefa,

yeh sex is great isnt it,but what about when you realy want to wake up next to a nice woman,smell her hair,and talk heart to heart,.not have to perform and just take you as you are and knowing she will be there when you get home,.and knowing her inside and out,.

and to be honest,all my last few G/F`s have just been that (shag buddies) and you start to feel kind of used ,.

Are you REALLY a man Darren?! Yes that pic is lovely mate and I do understand your point, if only very, very slightly. It borders on the frontier of insanity for a man though....but it's late, a lonely day tomorrow for Singletons and so I'll let you off ;)

Are you REALLY a man Darren?! Yes that pic is lovely mate and I do understand your point, if only very, very slightly. It borders on the frontier of insanity for a man though....but it's late, a lonely day tomorrow for Singletons and so I'll let you off ;)

lol mate,no my real name is Babs :rolleyes:

how many times would you need to have sex before you decide,ok enough is enough now,i would like something more meaningfull as after all,an orgasm is an orgasm ?

what you gonna do when your 65 mate ? shag around still ? ;)

lol mate,no my real name is Babs :rolleyes:

how many times would you need to have sex before you decide,ok enough is enough now,i would like something more meaningfull as after all,an orgasm is an orgasm ?

what you gonna do when your 65 mate ? shag around still ? ;)

If I've still got the stamina, most likely mate. I don't just shag randoms, I often see them for a bit and then things drift apart and we might see eachother in another few weeks etc etc.

Well, I don't think a girlfriend would be over the moon about "I can't see you valentines day, but how about a quickie when I get in at 3am?" ;)

well thats what im saying for tomorrow for when I get in from work at 3am! :D

we never bother for valentines day. waste os time buying loads of gifts. I show her everyday how much she means to me......

I come home. :p:D

Lol Sheefa,

There are plenty of women who want what you want, you just gotta find the right one :)

There are plenty of women who want what you want, you just gotta find the right one :)

I agree. Plus isn't it actually refreshing to speak to a bloke who doesn't just seem to have a one track mind to be honest??

Just aswell because if everybody was the same in life where would we be.

Keep looking Darren she is out there somewhere :)

If they want you then,at 65. .....................nahr mate,. on a personal note ive slept with enough women now,

im looking for a soulmate,after all i am 42 ;)

Blimey, and there's me thinking you were 21 or something! Way to go Darren :respekt:

On a slightly serious note, there are plenty of women out there that want what you want. Maybe you need to change the places you go to meet them :)

Blimey, and there's me thinking you were 21 or something! Way to go Darren :respekt:

On a slightly serious note, there are plenty of women out there that want what you want. Maybe you need to change the places you go to meet them :)

:yeahthat:

And I have to agree I was surprised when Darren said he was 42. Thought he was younger too.

Me and the miss seem to be the wrong way round, she's always wanting it and I'm usually wanting a cuddle and chat!!! It's funny when you see it this way though cos I always feel bad, and she gives me huge guilt trips about it, whereas men just accept it when their bird 'has a headache'.

Suppose I'll have to do the deed tonight.

Yeah I didn't realise you were 42 Darren bud. That explains it!! I bet that was not your way of thinking when you were sub-30, please do correct me if I am wrong though!!

I'm only 25 so I reckon I still have a good 5 years of playing around before I need to consider any real serious comittment.

Guest Laura_g
Yeah I didn't realise you were 42 Darren bud. That explains it!! I bet that was not your way of thinking when you were sub-30, please do correct me if I am wrong though!!

I'm only 25 so I reckon I still have a good 5 years of playing around before I need to consider any real serious comittment.

ditto lol