The mkiv Supra Owners Club

valentines day

supra steveo

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I will be working, which is good, cause Im on my own currently, my choice, but will be better then sat at home lol.

I will still be getting a few girls some surprises for Valentines day, because they are strange creatures and they still love being appreciated ;) But on the whole, Im trying to steer clear of females for the next year lol ;)

i just did my valentines day today as im going away on saturday. took my honey shopping and had a nice meal then sat in the snow at a really romantic place watching over a lot of city..... mellow craig david music playing wont say anything more...............;)

A bit moist were you both, after that little excursion in the snow?

So what did your spouse think of you taking someone else out this evening? ;)

A bit moist were you both, after that little excursion in the snow?

So what did your spouse think of you taking someone else out this evening? ;)

You son of a ..................... lol (must say made me laugh) :D

She had a beautiful day and as she left the car she had tears in her eyes and said these exact words 'Your the greatest thing thats ever happened in my life and i cant wait for the day that you make me your wife and i could hold you every night in my arms' ............................................. how is a bloke supposed to react to that other than drive off with the biggest grin on his face!:innocent:

We don't bother with cards.

I cook her a meal though. It's the only time I do and is quite an occasion. :)

Same old same old again this year.

She tried to get me to cook for her more last year.

I said "No way. That'll spoil the treat at Valentines Day." ;)

I don't do valentines day... Expensive, over rated and it makes you feel like you HAVE to take part... That's not love. Love is the connection that two people share. It doesn't only occure on ONE DAY! It's EVERYDAY! I treat my gf amazingly well, I get her suprises occasionally, I take her places, I do everything a good bf should, and she does the same. Valentines day will be the same as any other day... A gift :)

I don't do valentines day... Expensive, over rated and it makes you feel like you HAVE to take part... That's not love. Love is the connection that two people share. It doesn't only occure on ONE DAY! It's EVERYDAY! I treat my gf amazingly well, I get her suprises occasionally, I take her places, I do everything a good bf should, and she does the same. Valentines day will be the same as any other day... A gift :)

Are you friends with Carl_S at all? ;)