The mkiv Supra Owners Club

valentines day

supra steveo

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i broke this year.... shes had gold bracelets, eings neckles, shoes, perfumes and loads of flowers so this year will be year off will sit back and see the reaction and fire works to follow ...

better source a sleepin bag as i dont think ill be getting into the house that night

well i broke this year.... shes had gold bracelets, eings neckles, shoes, perfumes and loads of flowers so this year will be year off will sit back and see the reaction and fire works to follow ...

better source a sleepin bag as i dont think ill be getting into the house that night

:D:d:d:d

Just a card from me too, just another day in the year IMO.

We just exchange cards on the day,i do all the cooking so no change there.We normaly go for a meal a week or so later.

Hate going out on valentines day all the resturants are interested in is getting you in and out as fast as possible.Crap food,crap service and over inflated prices to boot.

luke, trust me every time ive been in the dog house as they say flowers are a good saver ... never fail , just sit back and wait for the phone call about 10 min after they have been delivered and shes got ove rthe excitment its amazeing what you can pick from the neighbours garden some quality flowers he does grow

luke, trust me every time ive been in the dog house as they say flowers are a good saver ... never fail , just sit back and wait for the phone call about 10 min after they have been delivered and shes got ove rthe excitment its amazeing what you can pick from the neighbours garden some quality flowers he does grow

:rlol: cheapskate!