The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock spoiler in 199 silver

Homer

ive got a mint one not sure if its 199 silver its of a 94 na manual i thought it was called lucerne silver!

Will PM shortly

errr homer i got mine coming off when it goes in too, what is it worth?

Nothing? :D Not sure if can be shipped as they're eaily broken and I think they're over 1.5 metres wide so most companies won't send. Certainly interested if you can confirm the total width of it.

Dont spose you have a trd one you want to swap it for:D

Erm, nope! :D

I have one you can have in return for a nominal donation to a charity of your choice.

I'd describe the condition as good/fair.

I'm normally in the Reading area every other weekend, so I can possibly deliver next weekend (so long as it fits in the supe??).

Let me know if interested - it involves having a look in the attic.

I have one you can have in return for a nominal donation to a charity of your choice.

I'd describe the condition as good/fair.

I'm normally in the Reading area every other weekend, so I can possibly deliver next weekend (so long as it fits in the supe??).

Let me know if interested - it involves having a look in the attic.

Sounds good mate, i'll take it ;)

I'll send some money to the Make-a-wish foundation :)

I'm only about 1 mile from J11 on the M4, so very easy to get to if you're in the area. It will fit in the supra, but you'll have to feed part of it through to the passenger seat area. Next weekend is good, but I might be in Brighton for some of Saturday getting parts from Supradibbs.

Sounds good mate, i'll take it ;)

I'll send some money to the Make-a-wish foundation :)

I'm only about 1 mile from J11 on the M4, so very easy to get to if you're in the area. It will fit in the supra, but you'll have to feed part of it through to the passenger seat area. Next weekend is good, but I might be in Brighton for some of Saturday getting parts from Supradibbs.

OK cool - send me a PM or something later in the week to establish time, address etc. Cheers L. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.