The mkiv Supra Owners Club

stock "Side skirts" - not full OEM, just the panels..

Homer

Yeah iam after the same too...second dibbs on dannypunto's...so you bought another then homer? wanna buy a active spoiler;)

Derrr pay no attention to me i cant read i thought it said oem skirts wanted...hey if you can find me some oem skirts you can have my silver old ones

homer mine is being dropped off at the bodyshop on money to have the factory kit fitted so im guessing he will take them bits u need off my car b4 he fits the kit? my car is the silver u have in that pic , so im sure i will have these bits

Yeah, if you're fitting side skirts those bits will be removed. I'd need to get you to post them as it's a bit far to pick up in person. Can you let me know how much (I can arrange a courier if you need)

ok well it goes in monday and he said about 2 days so we all know we have times that by about 5 with bodyshops, so i should have them in about a week, what are they worth?

To be honest, they're not really worth anything, most people end up binning them (can't believe I threw my old ones away last week :banghead: )

How about £20 for your troubles, plus postage on top?

Could you also check your colour code on the VIN plate and make sure its got 199 under 'colour', cheers

I have the rear ducted side pannels but not the skirt that runs under the door in black make me an offer

Thanks John, but I need them in 199 silver

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.