The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OS GIKEN Twin plate racing clutch

Terminator

SOLD

Used OS GIKEN Twin sprung plate Racing clutch for Supra JZA80 2JZ-GTE

Pressed steel cover, Twin plate clutch, Pressure of cover 9800N-m (1000Kgf/m) Cover plate marked OS C-D, this is the largest diameter clutch for the MKIV made by OS Giken. The clutch comes complete with its own adapter to convert the MKIV clutch mechanism from pull to push. This is arguably one of the best multi-plate clutches made for the MKIV. It has a high clamping force, but is more streetable than many of its competitors. As with all multiplate clutches it will rattle at idle, a small price to pay to get the power to the rear wheels.

Price new £890.00+vat

For further information and explanation of the Clutch code: see http://osgiken.net/products/racingmultiplate.html

Selling as I now have an OS Giken Triple plate.

Used OS GIKEN Twin sprung plate Racing clutch for Supra JZA80 2JZ-GTE

Pressed steel cover, Twin plate clutch, Pressure of cover 9800N-m (1000Kgf/m) Cover plate marked OS C-D, this is the largest diameter clutch for the MKIV made by OS Giken. The clutch comes complete with its own adapter to convert the MKIV clutch mechanism from pull to push. This is arguably one of the best multi-plate clutches made for the MKIV. It has a high clamping force, but is more streetable than many of its competitors. As with all multiplate clutches it will rattle at idle, a small price to pay to get the power to the rear wheels.

Price new £890.00+vat

For further information and explanation of the Clutch code: see http://osgiken.net/products/racingmultiplate.html

Selling as I now have an OS Giken Triple plate.

Hi Phil,

Does this come with the lightened flywheel? I presume it won't work with a stock flywheel, right?

The mileage on the clutch is unknown, but the box had covered 50000 miles. I recently purchased an OS Giken, billet aluminium triple plate clutch, so don't need this one. I am 100% certain Jake, you can't use clutch on any other fly wheel. The flywheel has a casing mounted on it that holds the moving plates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.