Homer

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest CoolsBlue
I can book whatever days i want, my next 5 day home leave will prob encompass the 4th and i will prob be out on a 1 day town visit around the 14th, any particular reason???

see where its highlighted blue, clink on them, some supra meets:)

Not even SupraPod? It'd be good to meet you (plus I'm sure plenty of the potentially 70-odd other members there would like to see you (- and at your spiritual home, no??!)), PLUS Jurgen is bringing a factory fresh Nissan GTR35. :drool:

oops Sorry Darryl for going entire continents off-topic. :(

Bloody hell, welcome back Mr Morgan, I hear you're filling out the Hawaiian shirts a bit more these days.

Well guy's its back to the "hotel" for a while, I'll see you all in a month or so!!![sAD][/sAD]

Sounds just like Alan Partridge, can you angle the mirror to see the TV from the bathroom? :)

going back on topic... ;)

Fuel lines are now in and connected up, so thats everything except the PAS and gbox fluid done.

NEARLY got it started today :) Starter works and engine is turning over, but alas, the fuel pump isn't priming... Will swap the fuel ECU tomorrow for an NA one and see if that helps, otherwise might have to find another pump

I've got a j-spec in the garage collecting dust.

Thanks Lee, it's okay, I've got a TT and an NA one, I suspect the problem is the TT one is still in there. The wiring is different on the NA's so I'm hoping it's just the fuel ECU only getting one +12 when it's expecting two.

Edit - Unless you meant the pump? I have one but it's been in a dusty shed for 4 years, so might well take you up on the offer, nice one :)

She lives!!!

Found the problem with the fuel pump (someone forgot to put the white clip down on the main ECU connector :innocent: ). No fuel leaks found.

She started first turn of the key. Engine sounds okay, no knocking, but geabox is a bit rattly as it's only got a bit of fluid in.

Drove her up the road and back (all of about 12 meters :D ) and everything seems okay....

well apart from almost no brakes, PAS fluid hasn't been bled, lack of gear oil, no windows working, speedo tells me I'm doing 60, etc.

So, time to start fixing the little things (still a lot to do!) then off for the MOT :D