The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Suypra RZ 6 Speed TT Manual - Under 50K Miles!

Ady

Its time to come to sell my Supra :( As some of you may well know, me and the mrs are expecting a baby this August. It brakes my heart to sell this but my priorites have now changed slightly and will have no time/money for my supra.

Details are below:

1994 JSpec RZ Toyota Supra – 3.0 Twin Turbo

6 Speed Manual

Vehicle Specification:

• 3.0 24 V Straight Six Twin Turbo Engine

• V160 Getrang Manual Transmission 6 Speed Gear Box

• OEM Rear Spats

• OEM Side Skirts

• New Bomex Style Front Bumper

• Apexi Exhaust System

• Apex Induction Kit

• Adjustable Turbo Timer

• Veilside Rear Spoiler

• Tinted Rear Windows

• 18 Inch Alloys – All With Good Tyre Tread and Wear

• Electric Mirrors, Seats and Window

• Rear Leather Seats and Black Cloth Front Seats

• TOAD Alarm and Immobilizer with Key Fob

• Central Locking

• Air Conditioning

• Speedo and Odo Converted to MPH

• Goodridge Braided Hose Brake Lines – All Round

• TRD Oil Cap

• Headlamp Referb

• JVC CD Player With CD Changer

• New Fuel Filter - OEM Genuine Toyota Replacement

• New Oil Filter - OEM Genuine Toyota Replacement

• New LSD Oil - Silkolene 75w90 Oil

• New Engine Oil - Silkolene Pro S 5w40 Oil

• New Gear Box Oil - Toyota Replacement V160 Oil

• New Clutch Fluid - DOT 5.1 - Motul RBF600

• New Brake Fluid - DOT 5.1 - Motul RBF600

The vehicle is HPI Clear. Your own HPI inspections are more than welcome. Both turbos have always remained at stock boost. The mileage has also been confirmed as genuine from the AA as part of my Data Check when I purchased the vehicle back in 2007.

The car is Immaculate both inside and out! Any thorough inspection welcomed!

49,200 Genuine Miles!!!

6 Months Tax as from 01.02.08 10 Months MOT

£8500 o.v.n.o

0787 905 1917 – Ask for Ady

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!

Pics below:

Waaaaaaaay underpriced IMHO, and I'd seriously consider upping that, unless :rolleyes: you're in need of a quick sale?? :(

Good luck with the sale, but you don't need it!

EDIT - why is that (engine overheating?) warning light on?

P.S. Put a stock/TRD spoiler on and you'll probably a bigger market.

Hi mate

Cheers for that - The engine isn't over heating, I just had the ignition on but not with the engine running. I think all of the warning lights come on with just the ignition on.

There is a piccy i think second from bottom, wich shows the temp smack in the middle of the H and C.

Its priced to sell really, Im not after a quick sale, just would like a hassle free sale :)

Adverts not even been up for 1 hour and already some bloke form 'auto buyer' has rang.

They have buyers ''lined'' up for this car, and they take no comission from me ect ect ect........... JEESUS, I said no time wasters lol

Hi mate

Cheers for that - The engine isn't over heating, I just had the ignition on but not with the engine running. I think all of the warning lights come on with just the ignition on.

There is a piccy i think second from bottom, wich shows the temp smack in the middle of the H and C.

Its priced to sell really, Im not after a quick sale, just would like a hassle free sale :)

I'm tempted to buy it myself at that price - apart from front & spoiler it's the same car as mine, which sold in want to compare prices as I'm sure you're selling yourself short there. Your choice tho, of course :)

Ah righto - that makes sense! I've removed the question from my post so as not to unecessarily worry prospective buyers!

I'm tempted to buy it myself at that price - apart from front & spoiler it's the same car as mine, which sold in want to compare prices as I'm sure you're selling yourself short there. Your choice tho, of course :)

Cheers dude.

Its not been up for sale long and already had 2 calls and some enquiries about it. Ive priced it to sell, and just praying for a hassle free sale.

Its a nice car Steve ;);)

I also have my AA data check here which im willing to share to any serious potential buyers.

looks very nice Ady, and good luck with the sale.

I have 3 words for you though "back to black" get that engine bay clean :D

LOL to be fair mate ever since ive known about the baby, ive just stopped spending on it. Thats why I sold all of the bling i got from you :( I have lost all of my pride and jy in her. I will giver it a good clean tonight thow :)

Meeting some one tomorrow lunch time (hes coming up from Derby on the train) He might be a member on here??

Well done. Selling Supras is like pulling a plaster. its best to get it done quickly :)

hahahhaha thats a good one mate :)

It was only up for a few hours before I got a call and made arrangments for Alan to come over today.

Fair play was a sound bloke, and im glad to see it going to a good home

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.