The mkiv Supra Owners Club

best thing for tooth ache?

JamieP

Clove oil, JP, Clove oil.

Get back in the Beast and go get some.

They never had any at tesco and cant think of anywhere else that might have it round here:(

I have found a Lemsip and a w@nk to be particularly effective!!:D

worth a try i suppose:d

brought something called orajel from tesco, made my whole face numb but tooth still hurts:(

Sounds like good stuff for mouth ulcers, but not toothache then! I've found that Ibuprofen is good for easing that pain when a filling fell out not that long ago. At least with that stuff its not going to do you any harm with prolonged usage.

Zylocain, My misses uses it when she's piecing peoples tongues and I use it when I get tooth ache. it works immediately, It can even numb an abscess

Great suggestion Al, and where can he buy that on a Sunday?? :blink:

Try this instead mate??

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=emergency+dentist&near=Buckinghamshire&fb=1&view=text&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=4&ct=more-results&cd=1

Just been to the dentist ad i have an infection and a f**ked tooth, they wont extract it till the infection is gone so gotta go back friday.

Im in agony:(

Gutting, your not going to let them take it out though are you? Surely there is something else you can do. Are you going private?

jamie i havent been through the whole thread but if it is still sore try a wee bottle of anbesol you will get it and pretty much any chemist and it is bloody good just rub it on the tooth and it numbs it up good

and brush your bloomin teeth!!!!lol

alex