The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone own a E46 m3 here

n boost

Recent VW's have been piss poor to be honest. My company has just taken the Passat off it's list as they have had so many problems.

My old Passat (New shape 55 plate) was a great car to drive but the boot used to open on it's own when the car was parked/locked. It was great to reveal my laptop and golf clubs to any thief that may be passing......:D

H.

You'll have the "German is best" marketing crew after you if you carry on like that!!:innocent:

Actually there is one thing I don't like about the M3, and that is the exhaust, they sound like 'tin cans'.

I know thats why i have fitted and scorpion backbox as it keeps some of the raspy sound(which i like) but gets rid of most of its tinny noise.

Also it gives the car a V8 burble on idle.

Actually there is one thing I don't like about the M3, and that is the exhaust, they sound like 'tin cans'.

I know thats why i have fitted and scorpion backbox as it keeps some of the raspy sound(which i like) but gets rid of most of its tinny noise.

Also it gives the car a V8 burble on idle.

Well done mate...one step ahead...I like it..:)

I still have the exhaust from my car, its a Remus and it's sounds amazing on the car, deep/purrs beautifully and has an adjustable valve to make it louder or quieter.

I like the E46 M3, my mate has one and I have driven it on more than one occasion. Very well put together machine, and they go pretty well too. I like the solid feel you get from German cars, the only real thing that is lacking a bit in the Japanese ones IMO.

The only thing I thought let them down are the club meetings they have, they are nothing like the Japanese car meets, or the Supra forum meets, just a bit boring. Been to 2 now, and left after about 10 minutes. Even my mate with the M3 admits it!

I like the E46 M3, my mate has one and I have driven it on more than one occasion. Very well put together machine, and they go pretty well too. I like the solid feel you get from German cars, the only real thing that is lacking a bit in the Japanese ones IMO.

The only thing I thought let them down are the club meetings they have, they are nothing like the Japanese car meets, or the Supra forum meets, just a bit boring. Been to 2 now, and left after about 10 minutes. Even my mate with the M3 admits it!

Very true, even some of the bm forums suck, thats why i am here!

The M3 is very well engineered and smooth, they handle well, but for me they just have no 'soul'. They're just a bit too smooth and easy to drive, which takes away some of the enjoyment and thrill.

I use to drive both back to back a lot, the M3 is a good everyday car for commuting, but the Supra is much more enjoyable and exciting to drive IMO. Oh and quicker :)

The M3 is very well engineered and smooth, they handle well, but for me they just have no 'soul'. They're just a bit too smooth and easy to drive, which takes away some of the enjoyment and thrill.

I use to drive both back to back a lot, the M3 is a good everyday car for commuting, but the Supra is much more enjoyable and exciting to drive IMO. Oh and quicker :)

I agree the supra is quicker but both cars can not really be compared as M3 is a luxury genuine 4 seater and supra is outright sports car.

better build quality, better image/more sought after, better interiors

Congrat's, you're a marketing man's dream.:)

Bo*locks :p you want to see how my collegues SLK is falling to bits. For 35k you'd expect much more from Mercedes. He's embarassed by it.

Bobbeh, mate, you're not playing the game!! The men on the telly have been telling you for years that German cars are better. Don't spoil their show!!;)