The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EL-GLO AUTO :Group Buy No.2

supra steveo

got mine fitted at the same time as getting an LED conversion by Heckler. Look awesome, suddenly I feel like im in a new car...supraship enterprise :)

ps sry couldnt get a good pic in the dark

pps sry dont know how that steering wheel got there :p

Very nice too :)

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they had to cut me out - Got a monstrous headach though! - Car is scrap of course.

All caused by a diesel spill in the wet, and this happened at 35mph.

Anyone interested in my dials ? - I never got the chance to try them with my carbon dash.

they have got the dials so and i think .........THINK they will be back in about 2 weeks what i am getting them to do so put the L,2,D,N,R,P above the shift blocks and the O/D OFF and Manu in properly instead of just a block so if you want you can do the blue LED in properly behind them, i had already tried it and it doesnt look right with the yellow filter in there so i am going to cut the bottom of mine out

can i also just add that this is the first ever run of the Auto dials ever, we asked them to make this new dial and they could of easily said "no we wont do it" but they did and its just ashame there was teething problems, IF i ever decide to do any more group buys then here are a few things i have learned from this one

1. do group buys 1 at a time

2. limit group buys to Approx 20 people (60+ is way to much)

3. dont start taking cash in until the GB is full ( other wise, you, the customer might not see anything for a while )

people have all ready been asking about buying these dials but i am not willing to start another GB until every one is happy

again i apologise for the length of time it is taking for all this to happen, i just hope the wait is worth it . ( it had better be :) )

• 2 weeks later...

right guys , fresh update

they have sorted the L,2,D,N,R,P bit and i can confirm that on the reverse glo dials it will glow up, so it should look pucker.

However they are having a few small problems with getting the MANU and O/D OFF bits done, they did just leave a small see through square for it to shine through this might look good on the reverse glo dials but look daft on the el-glo dials they have said they want to put a a very small layer over the space so in the day time you cant see it unless it is lit up

how does it sound ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.