The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red Uk Tt Auto

Guest MELUAMAN

Guest MELUAMAN

I bought my lovely Supra in 2000 after searching for months.It had done 57k at the time and now has still only 67k.That's only 10k in 8 years.It's in vgc with full Toyota service history and tax and tested until June 08,it's only down a 100 miles since the last MOT.New timing belt and front shocks at 66k.I have had fitted new discs and pads all round since I've owned it.It has been very well looked after.I have old mot's, loads of bills,books and even the original sales brochure.I also have a letter from the previous owner saying how much he missed it,and my original RAC inspection report.It's full UK spec with multi play cd.I've even had the third brake light connected by Toyota.You will not be disappointed.Anything that I've missed or if you want more photos then please email me.I'm not too sure how to attach photos,I will find out and attach them later,in the mean time just ask.

Ian

Guest petrol_heads33

Hi Ian,

I'd very interested in your Supra, what's your phone number and I'll give you a bell and get the ball rolling, Ronan

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.