The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J Spec Turbos

Twin Turbo Jim

A pair of J Spec Turbos Mint condition off a 47,000KM Car. I bought these from Michel lane back in July last year and have never fitted them. Michel described this pair to me as mint condition. So now putting them up for resale. They cost me £300 so im selling at same price. Can collect from Bristol if you would like or will ship with FREE P&P

I dont see how a pair of 47k turbos could be described as Mint. but there you go perhaps Used, would have been a better explanation.

If you read what i wrote you would understand. They were described to me as mint by the previous seller. Of course second hand turbos are going to be used, that gos without saying.

Are they still for sale?My turbos on the Mk2 aristo are about to die.Do you know if these will be a direct replacement for the Aristo?

Hopefully someone on here may know but it maybe worth asking the aristo owners club.

but there are a few aristo owners on here who may know

Guest vazoosh
Hopefully someone on here may know but it maybe worth asking the aristo owners club.

but there are a few aristo owners on here who may know

yeah true true,i'm a member there too,will have to ask those guys unless any of you guys know

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.