The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought our 1st House

DannoSupra

Well... me and the missus just bought our first house! woo hoo

So you can guess the past weekends and weeknights, we've been to Argos, B&Q, MFI, Curries... the list goes on!

We put an offer down on New Yrs Eve.... and the offer for the morage came through last week!!! Everything went through quite quick!!

Its ready to move into, but ive taken half term week off with my missus (she's a school teacher) to strip the 80's wallpaper, and re'tile, re'paint... etc etc

The seller has left us the gas hob, elec oven, fridge freezer, microwave, bin, lawnmower and various other bits... Top Bloke! thats saved us a few bob!

Its a former 3 bed, converted to 2bedroom, so the original master, with the new bigger room! Conservotary too! Garage used to be two rooms, so plenty of room to work on my Supra! Its also had new bathroom, boiler, windows, doors!

Here's a few pics:

They wouldn't load up as a URL

Congrats Danno, it's a great feeling isn't it? :)

It's a big stepping stone getting onto the property market and should stand you in good stead over the next few years

Looking to move to my 2nd renovation property very soon (should clear 60k on the current one).

Cheers for the Edit!!! Dunno what happend,... maybe its just me being... ME! lol

Aye it is a good feeling, and yep a HUGE step on the ladder! But were on it now! Its in a really nice area, and only 4mins, if that, from work.. better than the half an hour on the dual carrage way that were doing now! or 3/4hour from her mums! and she's like 2mins from school... sounds dodgy doesnt it.. 'my missus is in school!' or 'im just on my way to pick up my missus from school!'

Buying our first house changed me quite dramatically, I grew up in a lot of ways. Having my own property made me respect others far more than I did as a kid living at home.

I remember Keith C saying how I was "hanging back" during one of our early morning Camber Sands runs, and he was right, I suddenly had all sorts of serious commitments and going hell for leather down the military canal road seemed a bit reckless.

Oh, was the wheelbarrow thrown in with the deal?

£150k!!!! That's so unfair!!!

Mind you our house isn't bad, just in a dodgy area.

Feels great to get into your first house, a real achievement, now you'll realise how much it costs to keep the bleedin thing!!!! We've been in 2 years now and still in negative equity - D'OH!!