The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Celebrity wife swap.

Blackie

Why? What does it achieve?

Why dont we look into swopping kids from troubled and low income homes, with "upper class" familys?

Not only would the little rich kid come down with a crash,but the other one may see something to work towards,a better life.

Or lots to thieve and steal.........

Thanks Blackie, need some entertaining telly viewing for a Sunday night.....;)

If i was a bit more intelligent i would understand that

If Television broadcasting was a forum (with millions of members who paid to join) and if Reality TV was posted in off-topic, and if the inventor of TV (Philo Taylor Farnsworth is a good candidate for that) was a Super Moderator, he would probably be doing a JB about 8 o'clock tonight.

If Television broadcasting was a forum (with millions of members who paid to join) and if Reality TV was posted in off-topic, and if the inventor of TV (Philo Taylor Farnsworth is a good candidate for that) was a Super Moderator, he would probably be doing a JB about 8 o'clock tonight.

Cheers, You came through for me yet again. :thumbs: Sorry you had to explain it.

Sounds like a load of crap to me.1 old comedien (sp)and an old page 3 lesbo whoop dedoo.

You are sort of getting what i'm on about there, nearly. My whole point of watching it is they think they are celebritys, and there not.Its funny watching them come down with a bump and seeing what r's holes they really are.

Freddie star showed himself to be a complete toss pot imo

I agree dude, he kept saying he was hands on etc, then couldnt even find where the baby's bowl was kept. He made himself look like a complete male chovansitic (sp?) pig, who just sits around all day watching tv and smoking himself to death, I felt sorry for his wife...;)

• 11 months later...