The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Man U 1 - Liverpool 0!

Guest Rays the roof

ahh the pleasures of footy rivalry! :D i think CJ had a point in sayin that the post could of been worded a bit better, no harm done though i don't think. The amount of fans from other clubs who give us shit about Hillsborough and Heysel etc is shockin - Millwall as an example! but i wouldn't slag off all Millwall fans, just those who were sick enough to chant what they did. don't think Gaz was meanin anythin by it at you personally CJ, think the post should of been worded differently.

and now back on to the original topic of the thread - rippin the piss out of me! :banghead:

and Ray, i'll be dressed head to toe in the Exeter coulours tonight lol! :D hope fat boy rooney takes a good kickin :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defo no harm done and quite happy to move along now, just wanted o make my point. :thumbs:

Now, lets get back to knocking Liverpool's second best side and that other lot who have to raid us lesser teams to get decent players :p :D

Liverpool's second best side.......Everton? Surely they are the best side in Liverpool now?

Lesser teams players..... Alan 'Thug' Smith :p

Carefree wherever you may be

Liverpool's second best side.......Everton? Surely they are the best side in Liverpool now?

Lesser teams players..... Alan 'Thug' Smith :p

Carefree wherever you may be

in the words of Shanks - "there's only two teams in Liverpool - Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves" :D.....neither of whom are in the FA Cup! :(

Guest Rays the roof
AKA Johan Cruyff!!! What was he thinking.

Well you load of Leeds, Liverpool and Arsenal scum bags. Nice to see a professional team show the total difference in class between league and non-league teams..... Ummmm!

Hats off to Exeter, they have certainly put themselves on the map and did their Town proud.

Well done lads!!!!

Ps this isn't a football site, but is to do with a sports car or something!!!

:respekt: to Exeter......................