The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Man U 1 - Liverpool 0!

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof
Sorry mate but the cockney boys are currently languishing in 7th place in the coca cola after todays match at Wolves. I think it it's the rent boys that you are referring to :p

Up the Hammers

Very fcukin funny....... at least they can't score at Old Trafford (was that really across the line said Stevie Wonder!!). Let's give Chelsea a run 4 their money...!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are the right side, we are the right side, we are the right side Stretford End…….I miss those days.

I once went to Anfield as a kid with my Dad and we did not have tickets for the Away Supporters end so, had to pay on the door for the Kop....we had to leave very quickly when we scored and I forgot to NOT jump up and down and cheer....we had our coats buttoned right up so, our scarfs could not be seen.....still have the ticket stub in the loft. haha I got a slap around the head for that :D

One week we went all "posh" and sat on the wooden benches at the back of the stretty end - froze my nuts off.

THEATRE OF DREAMS it will always be OT for me.

Guest Rays the roof
so was singing songs bout the Munic Disaster but that didnt stop the leeds fans

Gaz

Yeh, the good old family singalongs you get.... My personal favourite was when opposing fans (and probably a few Man U fans!!) used to sing "Victoria takes it up the ar*e

:p :nana: :p

yeah just havin a laugh, apart from with that whitesupraboy, he can sod of back to sunny bournmouth with it's beaches and girls in bikinis....... the absolute git! :cry:

Sunglasses were invented for one reason only :D so we can perve and not get caught lol

Mate at least you get to see the talent each year in the sun on the hottest day of the year...its aways a pic of bournemouth girls lol

I have just seen this and am assuming that you mentioned that tongue in cheek or were you really calling me scum?

Bit of both mate. Dont particularly like leeds fans after their total lack of respect, but it wasnt exactly you was it, so i couldnt really care. lol. Im sure youre not scum.

Gaz

Bit of both mate. Dont particularly like leeds fans after their total lack of respect, but it wasnt exactly you was it, so i couldnt really care. lol. Im sure youre not scum.

Gaz

Ah right. It was just that after this initial comment of, "All i have to say about you is...Oh dear. Leeds Scum", I assumed that you must have been calling me scum as the words "all I have to say about you", seemed to infer that.

I guess you may have been better to have worded your post diifferently eh? Or do you automatically assume that everyone who supports Leeds United has a total lack of respect for other human beings and acts like a thug ? Of course, if you were to think that way it would be as stupid as suggesting that all Manchester United fans live in the south and eat prawn sandwiches but then that would just be a pathetic attempt at sterotyping a very small number of people and tarring the majority with the same brush eh?

Might I suggest that in future, before jumping on the "opening the mouth before engaging brain" trip you read what you intend to post and analyse the implications of what you are saying.

Guest Rays the roof

OK guys I started this thread as a bit of a laugh and it has remained that way until now. Please take your argument somewhere else if you wish to continue!

Thank you

Ray

PS Unlucky last night Kopite (LOL). Am sure you will be cheering us Mancs on tonight against the minnows!!

:sly:

Not arguing Ray, just not too happy to be labeled a disresectful thug and scum. I am sure had the same been said of you, then you would have responded too.

As for taking it elswhere, I am unsure as to how I could answer his post away from this thread?