The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Man U 1 - Liverpool 0!

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

Sorry Kopite, but you were well and truely 'tadered today!!! Ha!

Opps sorry girls, football, Manchester/Liverpool rivaly and all that!

Anyway, watch out you cockeney boyz coz we are on your tails..

Ray - (I don't like to stir an hornets nest) the roof :~)

:nana: :lalala: :nana:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bast!!!!!

Credit where its due though, Ferguson got his tactics right against us today. Felt he did to us what we did to the Arsenal a few weeks ago. Keane still looking good as much as I hate to admit it :)

Still, I wish someone would shatter that fat little pie boys legs though :flame Dev fucking bitter ex-bluenose ****.

/Im not bitter ... really ;)

Bloody hell, you people make me sick! We have the brummy and lancs supporting the Mancs and the Geordies supporting the Scousers. Why cant you support your home teams eh?? :p

Now then, can anyone tell me how my beloved Leeds united got on today? :D

"Marching on Together.....

Guest Rays the roof
Bloody hell, you people make me sick! We have the brummy and lancs supporting the Mancs and the Geordies supporting the Scousers. Why cant you support your home teams eh?? :p

Now then, can anyone tell me how my beloved Leeds united got on today? :D

"Marching on Together.....

Only jokin, but actually, born in Manchester (3 miles from the THEATRE OF DREAMS), lived there or 20 years, season ticket holder for 10 years and still go when I can, so I qualify as a Manc fan!!!!"!

Know what you mean, but I am passionate, but not to the point where I would fight over footie... Please therefore retract your statement or I will invent an 'Orange eating Supra bomb'! LOL

:littled:

Only jokin, but actually, born in Manchester (3 miles from the THEATRE OF DREAMS), lived there or 20 years, season ticket holder for 10 years and still go when I can, so I qualify as a Manc fan!!!!"!

Know what you mean, but I am passionate, but not to the point where I would fight over footie... Please therefore retract your statement or I will invent an 'Orange eating Supra bomb'! LOL

:littled:

Was only posted in jest guys. Look at me, I am a lifelong LUFC fan but was born and bred in wales and now live just outside Oxford

:p :D

born and raised in liverpool, only moved to the north east in the summer (work related). used to go home and away liverpool games but boycotting them since Celtic in 2003 :twak: me and my mates bein asked to be quiet in the Kop because someone's kid was tryin to sleep has kind of put us off goin now. will start goin again definately when i move back there :D

PS Leeds, who are they? :D just jokin CJ, our teams not settin the world on fire right now either

and Ray..... screw you for this tread lad! :D

Guest Rays the roof
Was only posted in jest guys. Look at me, I am a lifelong LUFC fan but was born and bred in wales and now live just outside Oxford

:p :D

Hey matey, all threads should be taken as a laugh and not so, so serious. I can not be offended unless someone disrespects my children, lifes toooooo short.

take care

Ray

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Oh and PS come on BOLTON tomorrow. You don't here me say that very often.....LOL!

Guest Rays the roof
me and my mates bein asked to be quiet in the Kop because someone's kid was tryin to sleep has kind of put us off goin now.

and Ray..... screw you for this tread lad! :D

I got a little p*ssed off when tanoy kept telling us to sit down during game. Make way for the Prawn snadwich, suit wearing brigade who are put out by us workin class fans..........

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

yeah just havin a laugh, apart from with that whitesupraboy, he can sod of back to sunny bournmouth with it's beaches and girls in bikinis....... the absolute git! :cry:

Ray - next time Jerzy is NOT playin! my baseball bat the day before kick off will make sure he doesnt!!! :D

I got a little p*ssed off when tanoy kept telling us to sit down during game. Make way for the Prawn snadwich, suit wearing brigade who are put out by us workin class fans..........

yeah, it was funny when they used to tell the kop to sit down on european nights...... they dont bother anymore :D would like to see them try and throw 12000 ragin kopites out :D

Guest Rays the roof
yeah, it was funny when they used to tell the kop to sit down on european nights...... they dont bother anymore :D would like to see them try and throw 12000 ragin kopites out :D

How do you survive in PIE EATIN Leeds with a proper accent???

Guess they think your from Spain or something... Just like the Liverpool Team. Me LIKIN THIS THREAD!!! ;)

How do you survive in PIE EATIN Leeds with a proper accent???

Guess they think your from Spain or something... Just like the Liverpool Team. Me LIKIN THIS THREAD!!! ;)

simple, i don't live in Leeds :D Live in Middlesbrough...which is probably worse right now! and the accent is well controlled, except when the stella comes out! :burp:

edit: notice how im hijackin this thread away from that sport, feetball or whatever it's called? cant remember really, its not really that important........ :limp:

Guest Rays the roof

At least they have a decent Manager.LOL!

So, how are your lot going to recover after today. You have great talent, depth and width but must win games at home against teams like ours.

Not an anti-scouser, was but changed mind after going to Liverpool Uni, but think there is a physcological barrier you must overcome after success in 80's! Bit like us and 26 year wait...

we need to forget about counting how many year's it is since this and that. and gerrard needs to shut up with his threats of leavinm doesnt help the team he "supports". fair enough he wants success, i'd rather spend my life as liverpool captain and have won only the uefa cup, league cup twice and fa cup than win the champs league and prem with chelsea.

not just sayin this but injuries are cripplin us too. if we get our first choice team out we'll be ok i think......

Kirkland, Finnan, Carragher, Hyypia, Riise, Hamann ( or Wright Phillips pleeease!!), Gerrard, Alonso, Kewell, Baros, Morientes

not lookin bad when we get them all fit at the same time! and no im not playin Hamann on the right wing there! would let the right side be a bit narrow and let gerrard wander there)

Guest Rays the roof

Can't understand why he brought on Nunez today. He hasn't been bloodied in an English game of this calibre/atmosphere and although Morientes had not hit the target, he was your most threatening and adventurous player. Gerrard was also very annoying in his level of commitment. Would love to put him and Scholes together domestically. recon that would be an unsurpassable combination... wait a minute I am striking an accord with a scouser. What the hell! :lalala: