The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin Turbo Manual

Guest jkd

Nice clean car in good condition, hks dump valve, lowered suspension, 5 months mot and tax, 66,000 miles, 2 new rear tyres, toad cat 1 alarm, part leather interior, kenwood cd player,new house forces a very reluctant sale. Keeping this short so anything else you need to know e-mail back

Nice clean car in good condition, hks dump valve, lowered suspension, 5 months mot and tax, 66,000 miles, 2 new rear tyres, toad cat 1 alarm, part leather interior, kenwood cd player,new house forces a very reluctant sale. Keeping this short so anything else you need to know e-mail back

Priced low mate, i sold mine for £200 less, with more miles and less kit then yours (mine was stock) be patient mate there out there!

Priced low mate, i sold mine for £200 less, with more miles and less kit then yours (mine was stock) be patient mate there out there!

THANKS, I KNOW MATE, I'M GUTTED BUT IT'S GOT TO GO :(

Im glad ive seen this advert too. Im putting my RZ TT up for sale at the begining of next week and wasnt 100% shure on the price. It has 17k LESS milage and 10 months MOT and 6 months TAX so Ill use your price as a bench mark.

Have you had much intrest? or just time wasters??

a bit of both to be honest but someone is supposed to be here during this week

Im glad ive seen this advert too. Im putting my RZ TT up for sale at the begining of next week and wasnt 100% shure on the price. It has 17k LESS milage and 10 months MOT and 6 months TAX so Ill use your price as a bench mark.

Have you had much intrest? or just time wasters??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.