The mkiv Supra Owners Club

V12 Top Secret Kitted Supra RZ In Japan

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just buy the kit:rolleyes:

Think about how much the kit is and how much for fitting and spraying then that car might not seem to bad at that price. You are going to have to pay for the kit to be imported anyway (unless you buy it from Nic :D)

Just done some quick calculations to show that even at 18-19K still good value as is. Take a look:-

JZA80 Supra Final Evolution Comp Widebody Kit consisting of

Front Bumper, Front Fenders, Side Skirts, Rear Fenders, Rear Bumper and Headlight System with Low Beam HID

Total $7250.00

Bonnet looks like a Veilside but not sure and whether carbon or FRP so Bonnet (Carbon)$1775.00 Bonnet (FRP) $1225.00

Rear spoiler:GT-Rear Wing (Carbon) $2290.00

This works out at $11315.00 with Carbon or $10765.00 with FRP bonnet exchange rate @ 0.5055 comes to £5720.00 or £5441.00

Then fitting and painting, delivery and taxes !

Painting and fitting say £5000.00 so that comes to £10720.00 or £10441.00

Wheels approx £3000

Supra TT @ around at least £6000

So thats almost 20k without the VAT,Taxes or delivery!!!:(

Guest Thomas_L
You mean like getting Yahoo.co.uk in Japanese or Chinese???? Strange question as to why???! Just translate that page instead!

I meant translated to english ofcourse :)

Babel fish is the only translator i use and it cant do it it seems, you know any other good ones?

I meant translated to english ofcourse :)

Babel fish is the only translator i use and it cant do it it seems, you know any other good ones?

Sorry Thomas, just noticed your a Scandinavian! Tried Babel myself and it was unable to translate - looking for alternatives myself and if I find will tell ! sorry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.