The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace cafe meet - something I noticed

supra_aero

Guest dangerousandy
Would be nice to see some pics from the event. I took some, but hoped others would post theirs.

ive got about 80+ pics of lastnight! but they are quite dark as I was using my phone camera :(

Would be nice to see some pics from the event. I took some, but hoped others would post theirs.

I agree re the photos!

Also, generally speaking there is a strong move to a more (dare I say it!) VW influenced subtle mods scene in Jap Tuning now (mods you have to look at twice to notice, etc). Like it or not, that is the way things are going.

I posted up around 40 pics in the gallery.

Euro style does seem to be influencing the Jap scene now days, smooth lines, subtle body mods, no loud graphics and more subtle paint jobs. I dont like it, Euro style should stay with the Dub Scene. Jap cars were designed to be brash and loud, and in your face. Wont find any subtle mods on my car lol, im starting the Anti Euro Style Revolution :)

I posted up around 40 pics in the gallery.

Euro style does seem to be influencing the Jap scene now days, smooth lines, subtle body mods, no loud graphics and more subtle paint jobs. I dont like it, Euro style should stay with the Dub Scene. Jap cars were designed to be brash and loud, and in your face. Wont find any subtle mods on my car lol, im starting the Anti Euro Style Revolution :)

I agree entirely. And that was a stunning interior by the way. So stunning it may have to be replicated ;)

I've always been a fan of the euro subtle body mods look but I won’t be having that to my supe when I get it back! Maybe the colour will be but that'll be all! :eyebrows:

I think one of the great things about the Supra is that you take many modding styles to it, be that subtle or wild, and they can look fantastic. The key is doing them well:)

I think one of the great things about the Supra is that you take many modding styles to it, be that subtle or wild, and they can look fantastic. The key is doing them well:)

Totally agree with that but now I'm feeling under pressure right now :D TBH I like all the part's going on to mine but haven't seen them all together & in my colour choice:search: So finger's crossed :D