The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk spec tt 6 speed

adam bell

thinking of selling my uk spec supra only had it since september but now my wife is working night shifts i have to pick the kids up a lot and need something more practical.

uk spec with cream leather and matching carpets and mats

6 speed manual box with rps clutch and light flywheel

full service history with cam belt done 12k ago

just had new front shocks and drop links

ths front mount intercooler

eibach lowered springs

19" advan siennas with good toyo tyres these were supplied by whifbitz about 14 months ago to previous owner with reciet for 2300 inc vat no tyres

both keys and fobs

bad points interior rear drivers panel has a crack in it i have been offered one by another member for about 30 pounds.

rear seat on one side has some damage to the leather

looking at current prices for supras being so random i will let people offer me prices by pm i thought 9k would be about right but if members want to advise me then please do.

pics will come as soon as i get some on my new computer.

added: forgot to add blitz nur spec full system no cats or bung

Can you check out if Toyota UK or the motor authorities in UK if they can provide COC-papers or any other documentation on the fact that this car is type-approved (or EU-type approved), not SVA'd in the UK? If you can get such documentation, I may put down an offer;)

I do hate norwegian car authoroties...

Can you check out if Toyota UK or the motor authorities in UK if they can provide COC-papers or any other documentation on the fact that this car is type-approved (or EU-type approved), not SVA'd in the UK? If you can get such documentation, I may put down an offer;)

I do hate norwegian car authoroties...

Did you see this, and did you find out anything???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.