The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another BMW Driver Story

terribleturner

I left work last night and for those that know it i had to go round the Cresent at the top of Great Portland Place in West London. So i go round it and have to stop at the lights before pulling onto the Marylebone Road. I undo my window and im singing to the music when a brand new silver beemer slides up behind and then pulls out into the lane next to me. But as they come along side i see that he's actually crossed the line and has come up to the junction on the wrong side of the road. I started laughing but decided that i'd let them know before the lights go green. I tooted my horn and this cocky looking woman with cigarette in hand just looks over and back in again before he rolls forward about a foot. I think this is great now, and because of the junction our lights stay red for a little longer but the traffic coming into the cresent are allowed to go. So you can imagine the look on their faces when the cars start moving and come head to head with the beemer. "That'll teach you to think your better than everyone else", i was thinking. Well he decideds he's gonna go through the red light so as to stop obstructing the on coming traffic. Shame he didn't notice the Police sat waiting at the junction for his lights to go green too?? Blue lights started flashing and the BMW was pulled over and i made sure to smile as i went past. Aaaahhhhh Satifaction :D

Excellent Story mate...I know that junction very well its the way i always go to leave the west End...what a complete nob.

They were obviously so wrapped up in their own feel good factor (Invented by The Conservative Government soz lol thought I'd get that in he he) and how they were going to pay their next monthly repayment on their BMW and their Council house rent that maybe they forgot which side of the road they are sposed to drive on he he..

:nana: :p

No, their not my favorite of motorists. I've had too many bad experiences with BMW drivers (cut up, tailgating, overtaking on bend - etc etc ain't got all night! :) ), so now I tar them with the same brush. If I see a BMW driver - then they're a twat. No if's. No buts. They're a twat. I'll even go as far as not letting them out of junctions - just out of sheer badness.

As car far as the cars is concerned they may well be very well engineered, designed etc etc - but they've got the street-cred of a pimp or a drugboy's car. Like dogshit, they're everywhere.

How many BMW's will you pass/overtake/piss on/show the finger at ... tomorrow on your way to work ?