The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 silver n/a

birdy

im selling my supra because its just not getting used, i've got a firms van plus a 4x4 that i use as a run-about so supra gets used about once a week! which is a shame and a waste. its a 1994 silver n/a with low miles just over 88500km showing, the car is standard apart from a set of 17inch alloys (just had 2 new 255 45 17 on rear) and a stainless steel TRD 2nd cat-back exhaust. the car is in very good condition inside and out, inside it has full black leather and a flip out screen dvd player (also comes with standard toyota head unit and multi play cd unit).i've got a fitted out door breathable car cover the car also has a TOAD cat 1 alarm and immobilizer fitted, the supra has just passed its MOT (passed first time no work req) i've just been to scarborough for the weekend in it and the car run great and trouble free (kept up with my mates scooby STi no problems) the car is in rotherham (junction 35 M1) and can be veiwed any time can also send photos if req via mobile phone or email for more info phone 07967 105083 cheers Mark

hello i've tried to get pictures on but cant get them small enough and im not very good with computers, i can email some to you or send via mobile phone if you pm me your details

cheers mark

p.s just looked at your garage nice pick-up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.