Private Message: thread

Today, 17:46

Blackie

Veilside supras rock!!

Club Member

Sales Feedback: 100% (1)

thread

I said this in your thread

I'm not 100% sure this threads a good idea, has no-one taken on what the mods have said

The main point i'm trying to make is I'M WINNING

"2008 award for 'most spelling errors in one sentence' goes to Blackie" RedM

What's this "I love Blackie" night? JamesMark

"If you are going to put flames on your Supra, make sure they are on the right way round". Ewen

Private Message: thread

Today, 17:46

Blackie

Veilside supras rock!!

Club Member

Sales Feedback: 100% (1)

thread

I said this in your thread

I'm not 100% sure this threads a good idea, has no-one taken on what the mods have said

The main point i'm trying to make is I'M WINNING

"2008 award for 'most spelling errors in one sentence' goes to Blackie" RedM

What's this "I love Blackie" night? JamesMark

"If you are going to put flames on your Supra, make sure they are on the right way round". Ewen

BUSTED!!!

I seriously think it would be a good idea to do a thread like this one for people to chat about anything. Start off with one thing and see how it goes, just like in a real conversation with real non internet buddys

Just like most of the other c**p in Off Topic then :innocent:

As Roy castle said "Dedications what you need" ;)

:cool:

Edit-If you want to keep carpin' on about "off topic" go look at a over moderated site like NSX prime. See how much fun goes on there.

Just to remind - we've lost two moderators in as many days and although it's, more or less deffo down to time involved,

maybe it's down to the attitude emanating from the forum now. The negativity and flaming wasn't around even last May.

Just my opinion.

That's not you Blackie...

Can I create a new off topic thread telling you I am feeling sick cause I am still hung over from last night???

And I am peed off cause my Alarm is still playing up after I wasted half a day holiday, almost £20 in petrol and an afternoon going to Plymouth Friday???? :blink:

Can I create a new off topic thread telling you I am feeling sick cause I am still hung over from last night???

And I am peed off cause my Alarm is still playing up after I wasted half a day holiday, almost £20 in petrol and an afternoon going to Plymouth Friday???? :blink:

No!;)