The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last post

Lewis

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I though that was what you were going to say, It was wasent it?

:)Well, since you asked, no it wasnt. I'd kind of put my faith in the original text having the required result. It did afterall, contain all the necessary ingredients for most of us to arrive at the understanding that it was indeed a joke using the age old chinese + one hour = hungry again approach.

Prove it.

EK2 from heathrow to dubai

EK552 from Dubai to Male (with a f'kin annoying stopover in columbo)

02.25 arrival in male and a ten minute trip over to the sea taxi place for a 30min sea plane to the same place I have been for the last 4 years.

Not really sure how I would prove it....or why you would even want me to?

I'll take some piccy's just for you (not like those ones I normally do for you though - I'll stay clothed)

02.25 arrival in male and a ten minute trip over to the sea taxi place for a 30min sea plane to the same place I have been for the last 4 years.

I'll take some piccy's just for you (not like those ones I normally do for you though - I'll stay clothed)

well have a jolly nice time anyway:D

Take some Hovis.:D