The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Last post

Lewis

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A piece of string walks into a pub and asks for a pint and the landlord says "Are you a piece of string?" and the string replies "Yes". The landlord says we dont serve string.

A second piece of string walks in and again the landlord says "Are you a piece of string?" and the string replies "No, I'm afraid not"(frayed knot) :)

A sandwich walks into a bar and the barmen says "Sorry we dont serve food here" :)

A piece of string walks into a pub and asks for a pint and the landlord says "Are you a piece of string?" and the string replies "Yes". The landlord says we dont serve string.

A second piece of string walks in and again the landlord says "Are you a piece of string?" and the string replies "No, I'm afraid not"(frayed knot) :) :

No!! You ruined that joke lol it's like this...

A piece of string walks into a bar and asks for a pint of beer, landlord looks at him and says "Don't be ridiculous, we can't serve beer to a bit of string!!!" So the string walks out, ruffles up his hair, walks back in, and again asks for a pint of beer, landlord looks at him and says " Your that same bit of string that just came in!"

String says "Nope, I'm a frayed knot"!!

Much better don't you think :p

No!! You ruined that joke lol it's like this...

A piece of string walks into a bar and asks for a pint of beer, landlord looks at him and says "Don't be ridiculous, we can't serve beer to a bit of string!!!" So the string walks out, ruffles up his hair, walks back in, and again asks for a pint of beer, landlord looks at him and says " Your that same bit of string that just came in!"

String says "Nope, I'm a frayed knot"!!

Much better don't you think :p

Its better than the tarmac joke :)

BuRp

Been in Telehouse/Telecity all week, I'm surprised the thread is still going lol.

In answer to the above...the mods:

a) too short staffed

b) don't really care about the thread as it isn't abusive etc

c) are glad that most of the shit normally posted elsewhere is in 1 thread

(I reckon it's C, but that's my 2p)

:D

Keep on truckin'