The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT Auto

Guest collossus

Guest collossus

Alas, I'm having to sell my dream car. Due to circumstances unseen (3 Kids - 2 backseats, resulting in purchase of additional family runabout), I finally have to conceed that due to crap wage I can only afford 1 vehicle, (although I have considered auctioning her indoors HA HA). I bought the car 2 and a half years ago and although the odometer shows it has done just over 100,000miles, it runs like an absolute dream. The modifications include:

19 inch chrome wheels with TRD centre badges

235 tyres - front

265 tyres - rear

HKS induction kit

HKS BOV and hardpipe

HKS Super Dragger Exhaust system

Water Injection system

Boost gauge

Clifford G5 650p Alarm system

It also has several silhouette images of Subaru's with a cross through it stamped on the side of my door Ha Ha. JUST KIDDING.

I also have receits and documentation showing service and modification history, M.O.T's and installation certificate's.

I forgot to mention, this particular car has cruise control, which give's an extra sense of satisfaction when passing mobile and gatso cameras.

Please checkout my profile for images.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL TOYOTA TO MANUFACTURE A SUPRA WITH 5 SEATS, GODDAMMIT!!

Now I'm going to have to defect to mitsubishi, after being a loyal Toyota fan for the past 13 years. BUT IT'S NOT GOIN TO LOOK LIKE A SUPRA, IS IT?

Guest collossus
I promise the filter will be cleaned before I sell. I have to go now, I'm getting depressed
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.