The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its time to sell

Guest Silverfox

Guest Silverfox

I posted a thread on 2nd April last year regarding this car when i was thinking about selling, this year i am going to sell and the info from last years thread is still the same apart from the mileage which is now 26,374 there are pictures if you go back to that thread but i think you have to see her to appreciate how nice she is everything about the car is genuine all the import papers and service records are available.

Why do you guys bother to help people like this!

He wants to sell his car and can't be bothered to take a few minutes to do a decent advert!

That advert is almost a year old and is extremly poor and has been cluttered with the usual nonsense from others without a helpfull input to sale.

He also couldn't even put a link to it himself either! :rolleyes:

If you cannot make the small effort to promote the car then I can imagine the care you offered it..

Good Luck

Guest Silverfox

I realise when i read through other peoples ads mine is very poor,two reasons for this the first is computer based (lack of skills)i dont know how to achieve a link or a thumb nail,sorry

and the second is im to old to learn hence the name silverfox,but i can assure you that i have owned the car for four and a half years and treat it with great respect and care but if my lack of knowledge offends please disregard the advert i will go down another avenue.Regarding the offers thing if anyone who is a member and lives in the essex area would be kind enough to give me an opinion on the car brilliant thanks for the good thoughts.

Guest Silverfox

Hi, Thanks for the positive response guys,the car is as i saw it in a Tokyo car lot,no engine mods and only the body panels as extras,i have had some pm"s and phone calls from interested people,and the general feeling is close to 18000K,in case you are wondering about the reason for selling, retirement!

Thanks again Dave

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.